In the News II

April 14th, 2023 at 5:04:31 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rquiredusername
What’s the IA+ part supposed to mean now?
it's so sad for this group, just sad, no matter how many letters they add they still will need to add the 'plus' ... and those thus indicated will be much aggrieved and not be able to enjoy their special day at Disney.

To arms! [the new solution they have come across]
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 14th, 2023 at 5:12:20 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rquiredusername
What’s the IA+ part supposed to mean now?

I had never seen that either. I just looked it up and "I=Intersex" and "A=Asexual".
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 14th, 2023 at 5:12:54 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
Disney is just actively trolling bigoted conservatives now…

That is awesome.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 14th, 2023 at 7:20:50 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
MSNBC airing evidence Foxnews refused to give Dominion during discovery
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 14th, 2023 at 7:30:23 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I hope the lefties are in full support of this whistle blower the way they support the lefty whistle blowers.

"A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president.

Mike McCormick, a stenographer for the White House for 15 years, told "Fox & Friends First" the FBI has been ignoring his alarms on the matter despite his willingness to testify under oath before the federal grand jury investigating Hunter."
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 14th, 2023 at 7:37:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I hope the lefties are in full support of this whistle blower the way they support the lefty whistle blowers.

"A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president.

Mike McCormick, a stenographer for the White House for 15 years, told "Fox & Friends First" the FBI has been ignoring his alarms on the matter despite his willingness to testify under oath before the federal grand jury investigating Hunter."

Nah. Sounds like an angry rightie to me with a vendetta.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 14th, 2023 at 7:40:18 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Nah. Sounds like an angry rightie to me with a vendetta.

No doubt a crazy if Gym Jordan is staying away from this kook
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 14th, 2023 at 8:33:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: kenarman

Normally what they do is cover it up using their red affiliates in Congress.

Like they might establish a red committee, etc.

But nothing ever gets done about it.

It's like bankers getting in trouble and needing a bailout because they lost.

No Fed Reserve personnel will ever go to jail.

It's just the way corruption is.
April 14th, 2023 at 10:44:32 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: odiousgambit
it's so sad for this group, just sad, no matter how many letters they add they still will need to add the 'plus' ... and those thus indicated will be much aggrieved and not be able to enjoy their special day at Disney.

To arms! [the new solution they have come across]

If you put it in that perspective, if you just reduce it to Q and + the entire possible spectrum of sexuality is pretty much covered me thinks. Now, the to arms part is just uncalled for sir
April 14th, 2023 at 11:07:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
A marketing company in China reportedly has plans to replace some of its human contractors with AI.

Even if you work at a company which vows to continue to support human employees, if there is an increase in efficiency it's going to force competition to reduce costs.

Quite possible the "Buy American" slogans will be replaced by "Buy Human".
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?