In the News II

October 10th, 2023 at 7:17:35 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: GenoDRPh
Quote: odiousgambit
I can just find no fault with this ... unless you want a kinder, gentler statement [for a guy who deserves it not]

I had tuned in to MSNBC/CNN around the time this was released and the claim being trumpeted by those people was that Trump had called for Milley to be executed! That's the kind of unfair spin on it that gets me winding up voting for a guy who I'd rather not, had I some choice

Trump called Milley a traitor. That's okay?

Anything Donny says is okay with them.

He either meant it literally or didn’t mean it literally depending on how bad/dumb the statement is. Only the Trumpsters can determine his true meaning for sure.

Meanwhile, Donny is the *actual* traitor, giving top secret nuclear information to random Australians.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2023 at 2:13:34 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
News reports state a post-hoc analysis shows the balloon was not actually spying. Furthermore, shooting the thing down over the continental US would endanger property and human lives.

Not actually spying? The balloon had the ability to steer itself, and changed direction multiple times in order to fly over three nuclear bases in the US.

They had numerous opportunities to shoot it down. Especially when it was first discovered in US territory over the Aleutian Islands, and over Montana, and flying over lakes. It was a balloon. Simply pierce it for a soft landing. No missiles necessary.

They didn't have any problem shooting down three more 'objects' flying over the US after that.
October 11th, 2023 at 2:40:00 AM permalink
Tanko
In 1999, the Prophet Donald Trump(pbuh) foretold a large scale terror attack that would make the first Trade Center bombing 'look like kids playing with firecrackers', nineteen months before it happened. He also named Osama Bin Ladin as the mastermind of the attack, and predicted his escape.
October 11th, 2023 at 3:44:16 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tanko
In 1999, the Prophet Donald Trump(pbuh) foretold a large scale terror attack that would make the first Trade Center bombing 'look like kids playing with firecrackers', nineteen months before it happened. He also named Osama Bin Ladin as the mastermind of the attack, and predicted his escape.

In 1999, Donny was a democrat.
October 11th, 2023 at 3:57:44 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288

....but was he really? Or was he a DINO?

Anyway, it doesn't change the prediction. People change parties fairly regularly
October 11th, 2023 at 4:03:36 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
Quote: ams288

....but was he really? Or was he a DINO?

Anyway, it doesn't change the prediction. People change parties fairly regularly

I was just teasing. I don’t think Donny has any actual views. He just spouts whatever works for him best at the time.

As for the prediction, a broken clock is right twice a day.
October 11th, 2023 at 5:25:02 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I can just find no fault with this ... unless you want a kinder, gentler statement [for a guy who deserves it not]

I had tuned in to MSNBC/CNN around the time this was released and the claim being trumpeted by those people was that Trump had called for Milley to be executed! That's the kind of unfair spin on it that gets me winding up voting for a guy who I'd rather not, had I some choice

You know, it is funny how I am forced to defend a guy who I do feel was not a good choice to be President. Yet, here we go, I know he didn't call for Milley to be executed. Knowing that major news organizations would be so biased that they would claim that is too much for me, I have to say something!

Additionally, I bring it up, and I get deflection as a response. It's evidently quite important to defend these news organizations ... Clearly they are totally compromised into being Organs of the Democrat Party. Capitalization appropriate. They must be defended!!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
October 11th, 2023 at 5:31:07 AM permalink
ams288

You know, it is funny how I am forced to defend a guy who I do feel was not a good choice to be President. Yet, here we go, I know he didn't call for Milley to be executed. Knowing that major news organizations would be so biased that they would claim that is too much for me, I have to say something!

Additionally, I bring it up, and I get deflection as a response. It's evidently quite important to defend these news organizations ... Clearly they are totally compromised into being Organs of the Democrat Party. Capitalization appropriate. They must be defended!!

“I hate the guy, but I will be forced to vote for him a third time because Morning Joe was mean to him!”

Next-level brain worms.
October 11th, 2023 at 6:25:14 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Not actually spying? The balloon had the ability to steer itself, and changed direction multiple times in order to fly over three nuclear bases in the US.

They had numerous opportunities to shoot it down. Especially when it was first discovered in US territory over the Aleutian Islands, and over Montana, and flying over lakes. It was a balloon. Simply pierce it for a soft landing. No missiles necessary.

They didn't have any problem shooting down three more 'objects' flying over the US after that.

Let me know when you want a 200 foot long, 2,000 pound object shot down over your house. Pierce it for a soft landing? Then we have the pesky force called "gravity" to contend with.

Pentagon says the balloon neither collected nor transmitted any info. If you know more than them, maybe you should lodge a complaint.
October 11th, 2023 at 6:42:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Let me know when you want a 200 foot long, 2,000 pound object shot down over your house. Pierce it for a soft landing? Then we have the pesky force called "gravity" to contend with.

Pentagon says the balloon neither collected nor transmitted any info. If you know more than them, maybe you should lodge a complaint.

So you wait until it gets outside of a residential area. What is the big deal?
The President is a fink.