In the News II

January 4th, 2024 at 3:31:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Might as well try that. He needs to pull more than a rabbit out his hat at this point.

Gotta agree. I think even if Trump dies/pulls out/has catastrophic health issue/is disqualified I see the Republicans going with Haley. I’m one of the few (maybe only?) forum member who wanted a DeSantis-Biden matchup. I still think without Trump destroying any non -Trump Republican’s chances, DeSantis would easily beat Biden in the EC. Doesn’t look like I’ll be given a chance to be proven wrong….
January 4th, 2024 at 10:26:25 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Two cops on duty filmed themselves intentionally throwing slushies on random people and laughing. 😱😳😡🤬🤨 They also intentionally splashed random people with puddles and laughing.🤬😡😱😳🤨 They were both fired. When I read the headline, I was hoping these two jerks were civilians wearing Cop Uniforms for a costume party or something like that blike Let's Be Cops movie and weren't ACTUAL cops. My heart sunk when it was revealed these two jerks were ACTUAL cops. 🤬😡😱😳🤨
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
January 4th, 2024 at 11:27:47 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Aww...how'd you feel about the owner of the Carolina Panthers throwing his drink on Jacksonville fans when his team got whooped?
January 5th, 2024 at 10:24:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
The Food and Drug Administration has decided to allow the first state to import drugs from Canada, a milestone in efforts to reduce the cost of medicines that could change the way Americans fill prescriptions.

The agency said Friday it would allow Florida to import prescription drugs from Canada. Several other states have filed similar requests with the agency. 

The Inflation Reduction Act gave the federal government legal authority to negotiate prices of certain drugs, while effectively capping at roughly $3,300 the yearly out-of-pocket costs for drugs in Medicare Part D plans.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 5th, 2024 at 3:43:59 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Aww...how'd you feel about the owner of the Carolina Panthers throwing his drink on Jacksonville fans when his team got whooped?

I'd feel appalled (Shocked and disgusted) 😱
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
January 6th, 2024 at 2:46:16 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Hillary was named in the Epstein related case and she's officially helping Biden as of one month ago.

Much is nicely fitting together like a puzzle.

Think Seth Rich.

---------------

Trump is Epstein’s #1 Enemy

JAN 5, 2024
Trump is the one who exposed Epstein in 2008, hence why all of DC fears him.
https://bioclandestine.substack.com/

-----------------

"Epstein was an asset of the FBI"

https://mikecernovich.substack.com/p/the-epstein-files-are-a-continuation

----------------
January 6th, 2024 at 7:43:21 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
Hillary was named in the Epstein related case and she's officially helping Biden as of one month ago.

Much is nicely fitting together like a puzzle.

Think Seth Rich.

---------------

Trump is Epstein’s #1 Enemy

JAN 5, 2024
Trump is the one who exposed Epstein in 2008, hence why all of DC fears him.
https://bioclandestine.substack.com/

-----------------

"Epstein was an asset of the FBI"

https://mikecernovich.substack.com/p/the-epstein-files-are-a-continuation

----------------

Donnie's on that list, too.
January 6th, 2024 at 8:16:19 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: GenoDRPh
Donnie's on that list, too.

Why do you suppose an adult woman was named?
January 6th, 2024 at 8:20:45 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It was Donny’s DOJ that killed Epstein, not Hillary’s.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 6th, 2024 at 8:34:49 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
Why do you suppose an adult woman was named?

As far as I know, and has been reported, nothing untoward involving Hillary happened.