In the News II

January 6th, 2024 at 8:34:49 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
Why do you suppose an adult woman was named?

As far as I know, and has been reported, nothing untoward involving Hillary happened.
January 6th, 2024 at 8:37:28 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: GenoDRPh
As far as I know, and has been reported, nothing untoward involving Hillary happened.

I didn't realize the MSM wasn't covering it.

Let's see if they pick up on it.
January 7th, 2024 at 12:48:34 AM permalink
DoubleGold
In order to make sense of all this, I think we have to determine whom Bill Clinton's father was.

-----------------

Epstein, 66, died while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges. He was found unresponsive in his Manhattan jail cell early on Aug. 10.

10-30-2019
New York City Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson later ruled that Epstein died of suicide by hanging and refuted conspiracy theories that foul play was involved.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/30/pathologist-questions-whether-jeffrey-epstein-died-suicide/4096618002/

------------------

Details of former Clinton aide’s bizarre ‘suicide’ revealed

22 Feb, 2023
Mark Middleton was found hanging by an electrical cord from a tree with his chest blown out by a shotgun blast last May, in an alleged suicide.
https://www.rt.com/news/571940-clinton-adviser-middleton-arkancide-suicide/

------------------

'Impeachment': Who Was Vince Foster and What Happened to Him?

Sep 07, 2021
"In my opinion and to a 100% degree of medical certainty, the death of Vincent Foster was a suicide. No plausible evidence has been presented to support any other conclusion."
https://www.newsweek.com/impeachment-who-vince-foster-what-happened-death-suicide-american-crime-story-1626711

-------------------
January 7th, 2024 at 6:16:44 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
The Secretary of Defense, should his story about how he kept the news of his ICU stay from the Commander-in-Chief. should be fired immediately. This is a dereliction of duty on his part that is not forgivable. The President needs to know when his key leaders are at risk. Surgery it is always a risk, even minor surgery. Once it became obvious that the Secretary was unable to perform his duties do to complications or extended treatment necessitating ICU time, the President should have known that.

Just keeping the President informed is the minimum his Cabinet should do.

I am not as sure about how much more should be released to the public regarding his health.
January 7th, 2024 at 6:53:55 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: RonC
The Secretary of Defense, should his story about how he kept the news of his ICU stay from the Commander-in-Chief. should be fired immediately. This is a dereliction of duty on his part that is not forgivable. The President needs to know when his key leaders are at risk. Surgery it is always a risk, even minor surgery. Once it became obvious that the Secretary was unable to perform his duties do to complications or extended treatment necessitating ICU time, the President should have known that.

Just keeping the President informed is the minimum his Cabinet should do.

I am not as sure about how much more should be released to the public regarding his health.

I mostly agree. I mean, alone among cabinet secretaries, the SecDef is in the military chain of command. If Joe had to give an emergency order to deploy rapid response troops somewhere or order a nuclear strike and the SecDef is nowhere to be found...

What's perplexing is that Sec Austin is well liked at the Pentagon and in government.
January 7th, 2024 at 7:05:53 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: GenoDRPh
I mostly agree. I mean, alone among cabinet secretaries, the SecDef is in the military chain of command. If Joe had to give an emergency order to deploy rapid response troops somewhere or order a nuclear strike and the SecDef is nowhere to be found...

What's perplexing is that Sec Austin is well liked at the Pentagon and in government.

He rose to the rank of General which usually means he learned to play both the military and politic game within the Army very well. Spuds don't become Generals; so many fall by the wayside at lower ranks, even as lower-ranking Flag officers.

He would most likely have relieved for cause any subordinate commander who did not inform him of a situation impacting their ability to perform their duties.

Liked or not liked, he should be relieved of his duties and replaced.
January 7th, 2024 at 7:06:51 AM permalink
RonC
Duplicate post removed...
January 7th, 2024 at 7:44:28 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: DoubleGold
-----------------

'Impeachment': Who Was Vince Foster and What Happened to Him?

Sep 07, 2021
"In my opinion and to a 100% degree of medical certainty, the death of Vincent Foster was a suicide. No plausible evidence has been presented to support any other conclusion."
https://www.newsweek.com/impeachment-who-vince-foster-what-happened-death-suicide-american-crime-story-1626711

-------------------
but his body was probably moved, lots of evidence for that

not mentioned in artilce. Hmm.

Foster's quote will live on " washington politics is a blood sport"
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 7th, 2024 at 8:15:16 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: odiousgambit
but his body was probably moved, lots of evidence for that

not mentioned in artilce. Hmm.

Foster's quote will live on " washington politics is a blood sport"

I saw a pic with Epstein and some young boys together on the beach, although the pic could've been doctored.

The entire news is being sold as young females.

If they were including young boys, where are the young boys now?

Adult women being named makes me wonder.

The information being released is likely to throw us off the trail.

Also, there's a relationship of Bill Barr's father to Epstein.

Which brings up many more questions.

It was strange how Barr flipped on Trump all of the sudden.
January 8th, 2024 at 4:10:44 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

No wonder he had Epstein killed.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman