In the News II

April 30th, 2023 at 2:39:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: PotPie
From the article:

"Heller is one of at least 17 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault or misconduct."

Trump worshipers are sure to say that every single one is a liar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/04/29/trump-rape-trial-e-jean-carroll/

When you wait to accuse until weeks before an election you are probably a liar.

Same as the SCOTUS hearings where women claimed there were "rape parties." But they enjoyed the parties so much they went back to them a few times. Yeah, I believe them.
The President is a fink.
April 30th, 2023 at 2:52:10 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: AZDuffman
When you wait to accuse until weeks before an election you are probably a liar.

Same as the SCOTUS hearings where women claimed there were "rape parties." But they enjoyed the parties so much they went back to them a few times. Yeah, I believe them.

Another way to see the scam, is the source.

Likely operatives in agencies for the Deep State.

Similar to the 51 intel persons claiming Biden's laptop was not his before the last election.
April 30th, 2023 at 3:47:28 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
Sounds like you really need to stop focusing so much on children’s genitals and start learning up on consent.

If a woman agrees they both disrobe and gets into bed with a man, the consent to have sex is implied. A claim of rape would have slim chances

If a woman agrees they both disrobe* and gets into a dressing room with a man, the consent to have sex is not implied? A claim of rape does seem to have its problems, enough I think to explain 30 years without one.

the evidence of her own testimony says she gave consent

* this has to be implied if they indeed "dared each other to try on a see-through bodysuit"
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 30th, 2023 at 3:55:18 AM permalink
odiousgambit
I always marvel at our posters who seem so duty bound to stick to 'the narrative'. This story is hilarious! My intent was to show how funny it was, including the bit about a juror convicting her of man-teasing [yep cleaned up the term a bit]. Yet in as sure a reflex as the doc can do with the little hammer on the knee, here they come valiantly defending her, and thus the narrative.

No humor allowed!

Are you guys Democrat party operatives?
April 30th, 2023 at 4:00:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: odiousgambit
If a woman agrees they both disrobe* and gets into a dressing room with a man, the consent to have sex is not implied? A claim of rape does seem to have its problems, enough I think to explain 30 years without one.

Uh, no. Consent is not implied! Jesus…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2023 at 4:05:26 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: ams288
Uh, no. Consent is not implied! Jesus…
You just mean you don't agree?
April 30th, 2023 at 4:07:49 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I always marvel at our posters who seem so duty bound to stick to 'the narrative'. This story is hilarious! My intent was to show how funny it was, including the bit about a juror convicting her of man-teasing [yep cleaned up the term a bit]. Yet in as sure a reflex as the doc can do with the little hammer on the knee, here they come valiantly defending her, and thus the narrative.

No humor allowed!

Are you guys Democrat party operatives?

Biden last night, called himself Dark Brandon. LOL
April 30th, 2023 at 4:30:59 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You just mean you don't agree?

Even in the middle of sex one can withdraw consent. Except N. Carolina apparently.

Quote:
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- North Carolina lawmakers are working to make it legal for a person to withdraw their consent at any time during a sexual act.

A state supreme court ruling issued in 1979 says continuing sex or a sexual act after being asked to stop is not a crime. That ruling makes North Carolina the only state in the country where a person cannot revoke consent.

Senate Bill 563 would change that. The proposal, which was filed this month, would amend state law to say that any person who consents to a sexual act can withdraw consent at any time during the act. The bill would mean any person who continues with the sex will be considered committing "sexual act by force."

Democratic State Senator Jeff Jackson is one of the bill's sponsors. He said current state laws make it harder to prosecute sex assault cases.

https://abc11.com/sexual-consent-law-north-carolina-sex/5253571/#:~:text=A%20state%20supreme%20court%20ruling,a%20person%20cannot%20revoke%20consent.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 30th, 2023 at 4:56:20 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Since I'm not a Republican operative, get this ...

I do recognize Trump was probably way out of line here. That he raped her I doubt, but I wouldn't put it out of his character. I wish this would torpedo his chances [it won't]. I don't want him to run again. I particularly don't want to have a Trump vs Biden choice. I might vote for Biden, with that choice, if he would ditch Harris.

So the irony here is that I am defending Trump in his rape case. At least I can see how hilarious it is
April 30th, 2023 at 8:34:08 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
If a woman agrees they both disrobe and gets into bed with a man, the consent to have sex is implied. A claim of rape would have slim chances

Absolutely not consent.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.