In the News II

April 30th, 2023 at 2:25:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Wow. We’ve got some big rape fans on this board!

Not surprising that these are the same guys who pretend to care about children’s privacy!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2023 at 3:02:20 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
Wow. We’ve got some big rape fans on this board!
something tells me ams doesn't worry about women who have affairs, get jilted, then claim all kinds of stuff like rape 'when the guy quits calling her'
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 30th, 2023 at 3:21:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Main reason is it is a little game some women like to play. A dangerous one. Yes, if she gives consent to start there would have to be an extreme reason for me to convict. Men have rights, too.

If a woman plays mind games with you, you could also punch her in the face. That is also assault. Instead, if you're so desperate, you can pull out and finish on your own. Then you can tell her to f... off or whatever, quit the relationship or get a divorce and go find someone more accommodating.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 30th, 2023 at 3:21:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: odiousgambit
something tells me ams doesn't worry about women who have affairs, get jilted, then claim all kinds of stuff like rape 'when the guy quits calling her'

You are correct for once: I don’t worry about that.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 30th, 2023 at 4:37:31 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
Main reason is it is a little game some women like to play. A dangerous one. Yes, if she gives consent to start there would have to be an extreme reason for me to convict. Men have rights, too.

If at any point she said stop I would. My assumption, or story, would be that my extreme size was making her uncomfortable.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 30th, 2023 at 4:40:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
If at any point she said stop I would. My assumption, or story, would be that my extreme size was making her uncomfortable.

Here I thought you were only 130lbs soaking wet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 1st, 2023 at 1:12:13 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
From the article:

"Reliable studies consistently measure the rate of false reports (sexual assault) as 2% to 10%.

As with any crime, false reporting of sexual assault does occur; however it is very rare.

A 2014 study of sexual assault cases reported to the LA Police Department found that 4.5% of cases were false reports.

These results are consistent with other well constructed international studies."

https://www.brown.edu/campus-life/health/services/promotion/sexual-assault-dating-violence/myths-about-sexual-assault-reports

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
May 1st, 2023 at 2:03:43 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
looking at the statistics you provided, I can say you have a different definition of 'rare'
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 1st, 2023 at 2:18:11 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Anyone have complete access to that report that's referred to?
May 1st, 2023 at 2:39:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: PotPie
From the article:

"Reliable studies consistently measure the rate of false reports (sexual assault) as 2% to 10%.

As with any crime, false reporting of sexual assault does occur; however it is very rare.

A 2014 study of sexual assault cases reported to the LA Police Department found that 4.5% of cases were false reports.

These results are consistent with other well constructed international studies."

https://www.brown.edu/campus-life/health/services/promotion/sexual-assault-dating-violence/myths-about-sexual-assault-reports

10% is "rare?"

Even 4.5% is 1 in 20. Not at all "rare."
The President is a fink.