In the News II

March 22nd, 2024 at 11:37:06 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Don't go to sleep with a TV remote on your belly.

There are regular ball cap hats with Faraday cages.

Search for "emf hat" and look at the pics.

Also look for "emf clothes".
March 22nd, 2024 at 12:41:04 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: DoubleGold
Don't go to sleep with a TV remote on your belly.

There are regular ball cap hats with Faraday cages.

Search for "emf hat" and look at the pics.

Also look for "emf clothes".

People also ask:

What is the remote control trick when pregnant?
The remote control trick. Drink something sweet, then lie back in a recliner (or on the couch propped up with pillows) with the TV remote balanced on your belly. You'll see it move when baby bounces!

[I was unable to find out what "tv remote" has to do with your warning or this either, but I stopped at this point]
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 22nd, 2024 at 12:55:36 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: odiousgambit
People also ask:

What is the remote control trick when pregnant?
The remote control trick. Drink something sweet, then lie back in a recliner (or on the couch propped up with pillows) with the TV remote balanced on your belly. You'll see it move when baby bounces!

[I was unable to find out what "tv remote" has to do with your warning or this either, but I stopped at this point]

I believe it got my father (bladder cancer), but many professionals swear there's no scientific proof. :)

5G throws another wrinkle into the logic.

This one was pretty obvious because a thigh was involved.

-----------------

Device Radiation & Cancer: My Journey With Cancer

August 16, 2020
In November of 2016, I developed a softball sized tumor in my left thigh; the same thigh that I would place my laptop on for hours at a time. I had learned that my cancer may have been caused by radiation, yet I had no idea how that applied to me and then it hit me — my laptop.
https://www.curetoday.com/view/device-radiation-and-cancer-my-journey-with-cancer

-----------------
March 22nd, 2024 at 4:18:46 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Slowly but surely the truth is coming out about Covid. The FDA got a severe reprimand from Fifth Circuitt Court of Appeals. The have agreed to remove there misleading social media post about ivermectin.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 22nd, 2024 at 5:11:14 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
With current strains of Covid, Tylenol probably works as well as Ivermectin.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 22nd, 2024 at 6:01:14 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
Slowly but surely the truth is coming out about Covid. The FDA got a severe reprimand from Fifth Circuitt Court of Appeals. The have agreed to remove there misleading social media post about ivermectin.

Tell us what you know about the fifth circuit court of appeals. Is that a good circuit? Fair?

Or is it filled with right wing morons so idiotic that even SCOTUS is getting fed up with their shenanigans lately?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 22nd, 2024 at 6:40:56 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Tell us what you know about the fifth circuit court of appeals. Is that a good circuit? Fair?

Or is it filled with right wing morons so idiotic that even SCOTUS is getting fed up with their shenanigans lately?

I use the same criteria you do. If I agree with their decision they are a fair and honest court. If I don't they are a kangaroo court.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 23rd, 2024 at 4:56:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I use the same criteria you do. If I agree with their decision they are a fair and honest court. If I don't they are a kangaroo court.

I actually fully support idiots treating Covid with Ivermectin. Social Darwinism at its finest.

Here is the FDA’s (great) post in question:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 23rd, 2024 at 7:09:39 AM permalink
rxwine
I'm going to have to defend the Trumpies here. We have no proof some of them aren't cattle or horses. There is a herd mentality which is strong circumstantial evidence.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 23rd, 2024 at 7:12:52 AM permalink
rxwine
More evidence he may have cattle and horses as followers.