Woman gets “married”….to herself

Jun 17, 2023
https://twitter.com/WokeArchive/status/1670111652191039488

--------------------------
June 25th, 2023 at 5:23:11 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: DoubleGold
Huge surgery market projected (2032 = $3.17T).

Global 20% annual compound growth rate for surgery to change sex.

First link is the chart and second the article.

It looks like about a 6 bagger from 2022 to 2032.

-----------------------

https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/reportimages//d4c7802ffae4ae0dae1d9f5f2538c0d5-0.jpg

https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/sex-reassignment-surgery-market

-----------------------
what is wrong with me? i should stfu and figure out how to get in on the profits and astro growth

hmmm, scalpels for sure ... what else? they say each person is a client for life for the drugs, hormones ... check out the drug manufacturers most affected?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 25th, 2023 at 5:29:00 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: odiousgambit
what is wrong with me? i should stfu and figure out how to get in on the profits and astro growth

hmmm, scalpels for sure ... what else? they say each person is a client for life for the drugs, hormones ... check out the drug manufacturers most affected?

At this rate, it'll be against the law soon to misgender someone.

Just because of the piles and piles of cash chasing the action (FOMO).

Don't want anyone providing disinformation about my investment.
June 25th, 2023 at 6:15:30 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
Another of the died suddenly folks.

I'm thinking clot shot.

More likely too much fried chicken and baked macaroni.

The guy weighed 300 pounds.

Blood clots possibly associated with the J&J vaccine are extremely rare.

'out of more than 18 million people who got J&J, 60 cases of TTS were reported and nine people died.'
June 25th, 2023 at 6:23:40 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Tanko
More likely too much fried chicken and baked macaroni.

The guy weighed 300 pounds.

Blood clots possibly associated with the J&J vaccine are extremely rare.

'out of more than 18 million people who got J&J, 60 cases of TTS were reported and nine people died.'

This one occurred on June 5th, 2023.

-------------------

CSU track athlete found in vehicle died from blood clot, coroner confirms

June 15, 2023
Kaase was a hurdler who had recently finished his freshman season.

At Bellville High School, he graduated summa cum laude in 2022 and excelled in track and baseball.
https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2023/06/15/colorado-state-university-athlete-found-dead-on-campus-died-from-blood-clot-coroner-confirms/70326659007/

--------------------
June 25th, 2023 at 6:36:37 AM permalink
DoubleGold
After viewing thousands of these, it's perfectly normal to question the system's credibility.

-------------------------

NJ Firefighter Brian Letrent Dies Suddenly, 34

Yesterday 6:52 PM
A Toms River native, Brian was raised in Bayville and was a 2007 graduate of Central Regional High School. He enlisted in the US Army right after graduation and was deployed to Iraq for six months.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nj-firefighter-brian-letrent-dies-suddenly-34/ar-AA1cZyQV

--------------------------
June 25th, 2023 at 6:41:01 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Most of the ones I've seen are young males.

-----------------------------

GoFundMe started for Norwood father of 3 who died unexpectedly

Jun. 24, 2023
He is a 2005 graduate of Dedham High School where he played in the marching band. He taught karate at the Dedham Community Center where he previously earned black bets in karate and tai chi, according to his obituary.

Cedrone was a Journeyman Electrician in the IBEW Local 103, an active member of the Waters Church in North Attleboro, and an avid outdoorsman.
https://www.masslive.com/news/2023/06/gofundme-started-for-norwood-father-of-3-who-died-unexpectedly.html

----------------------------
June 25th, 2023 at 12:46:36 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
'Oakland Resilient Families' is a two year guaranteed income pilot project to provide $500 per month to 600 'Black Indigenous People of Color' families. A second phase added 300 more families to the project.

It excludes poor whites, but the program is privately funded.

The project ends this month.

So kenarman has been spamming this thread with his panties in a twist over some privately funded program?!

The horror!!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 25th, 2023 at 3:43:59 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
'Oakland Resilient Families' is a two year guaranteed income pilot project to provide $500 per month to 600 'Black Indigenous People of Color' families. A second phase added 300 more families to the project.

So kenarman has been spamming this thread with his panties in a twist over some privately funded program?!

The horror!!!!

"Oakland Resilient Families began with Mayor Libby Schaaf’s pledge to bring a guaranteed income pilot to Oakland when she joined Mayors for a Guaranteed Income as a founding mayor in the summer of 2020. Oakland Resilient Families is 100% funded through philanthropic donations and run by a collaboration of local community-based organizations."

I guess the mayor couldn't get support for taxpayers dollars, YET. Run this is a pilot with to see if it helps the families. Wonder what that answer will be since I am sure it will be an unbiased report. Then with that 'proof' they expand it to government money.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 25th, 2023 at 3:53:18 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: kenarman
Quote: ams288

The horror!!!!

"Oakland Resilient Families began with Mayor Libby Schaaf’s pledge to bring a guaranteed income pilot to Oakland when she joined Mayors for a Guaranteed Income as a founding mayor in the summer of 2020. Oakland Resilient Families is 100% funded through philanthropic donations and run by a collaboration of local community-based organizations."

I guess the mayor couldn't get support for taxpayers dollars, YET. Run this is a pilot with to see if it helps the families. Wonder what that answer will be since I am sure it will be an unbiased report. Then with that 'proof' they expand it to government money.

It 100% should be government funded. There have been many similar experiments in both America and various other countries (including Finland), and in every study the family receiving the money views the results as positive.

I am all for Andrew Yang's 1K a month for all.

I do agree that such programs being targeted to one race is silly. It should either be for all, or for specific income parameters.