Sex Change Impossibility Theory

Page 9 of 9« First<6789
April 5th, 2023 at 7:45:39 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: missedhervee
There used to be an active poster here, Nareed, who dressed and acted like a woman; I wonder if Nareed pursued the next step, i.e. surgery?

Thank-you.

I think I saw someone else offer an opinion.
April 29th, 2023 at 2:58:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
From transgendered to 'transabled': Now people are 'choosing' to identify as handicapped

Why this article in this thread?

Because it points out the same mental illness. The same cry for attention.

This whole "identifying as" thing is a big case of "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" Instead of treating the mental illness we have doctors doing damaging surgery. Meanwhile we have too many people out there encouraging it instead of saying "ARE YOU NUTS?!!"

A casual guess says these people remain depressed same as so many people who go trans do.
The President is a fink.
April 29th, 2023 at 4:21:27 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: missedhervee
There used to be an active poster here, Nareed, who dressed and acted like a woman; I wonder if Nareed pursued the next step, i.e. surgery?
Quote: google's 'people also ask'
How much is gender reassignment surgery in Mexico? .....................

A separate listing from GRS Mexico on a site run by PlacidWay – a medical tourism company based in Colorado – offers Guadalajara-based sex reassignment surgery at a steal: $10,000, well below the roughly $50,000 price tag in a U.S.-based clinic.Aug 13, 2018

so I guess Nareed at least had that possibility at a good price too!

There was a brief period when I had conversations with Nareed. It was informing. I know I must have a reputation with those here who don't agree with me on this subject for closed-mindedness and yes, even being brainwashed! But after talking to N. I started to realize gender dysphoria explains things much better than looking at the world as just containing ‘straight’ people and ‘gay’ people like we all used to. In fact N. was unsure of sexual attraction, seemed to like women if I understood it right. N. said something like “you have to understand that a person like me can try to pull off ‘being a male’ but in my case pulling it off so badly, so badly'“

I knew a person [this was a long time ago!] who transitioned from a man to a trans-woman and clearly declared sexual orientation to be towards women still. This sort of thing collectively blew our minds [the people I worked with] but now does not strike me that way, understanding that dysphoria and sexual orientation are disconnected.

I was not alone in those days thinking that a male who wanted to transition to a woman was someone who ‘had to be gay’ and wanted to take it to the extreme. It’s the way society understood it. If you don’t believe me, watch the movie Dog Day Afternoon and tell me that Hollywood didn’t have the same exact notion. This movie, supposed to be a “biographical crime drama“, comes off more as a comedy now it is so hopelessly mired in the old view of all this.

So, no I don’t think I’m brainwashed, nor am I someone with no sympathy for gender dysphoria…. and I have to wonder about YOU if the "epidemic" with young girl dysphoria, illegal use of drugs with impunity, trans-fakers who talk their way into women's prisons, the new advocating violence phenom, the men invading women’s sports, and the social media/school indoctrination/possible harm to children ........... if none of this bothers you!

PS: Nareed quit talking to me. I think it was because I took Soopoo's side in an argument they were having about something. Nareed was quite easily infuriated
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 29th, 2023 at 1:19:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit

PS: Nareed quit talking to me. I think it was because I took Soopoo's side in an argument they were having about something. Nareed was quite easily infuriated

Nareed had a problem with anyone who did not take Nareed's side. If you did not loathe Donald Trump Nareed would have nothing to do with you. Ditto any other issue. Not like most of the others here. Nareed blocked anyone who did not share the same views. Nareed had deep personal issues. Nareed in fact basically left because Wizard told Nareed to remove the profanity about Trump from Nareed's sig. Someone who did not even live in the USA having that kind of hate is an indication of real issues they have.
The President is a fink.
Page 9 of 9« First<6789