Israeli conflict

Page 1 of 411234>Last »
October 7th, 2023 at 11:15:40 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Well, it looks like the balloon went up ... again.

What a powder keg.

While I cannot blame the Palestinians for wanting their so-called "homeland" back, I also understand why Israel would not want to cede it.

Break out the body bags, especially if, as they should, Israel attacks the true source of the problem: Iran.
October 7th, 2023 at 11:34:14 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Iran didn't waste any time using that $6 billion the US released to them three weeks ago.

This is why the US was denying them access to it in the first place.

Netanyahu should give them all one-way plane tickets to Mexico. Then they can cross the border and live here.
October 7th, 2023 at 12:25:11 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I like war. It entertains me.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 7th, 2023 at 12:27:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
Iran didn't waste any time using that $6 billion the US released to them three weeks ago.

This is why the US was denying them access to it in the first place.

Netanyahu should give them all one-way plane tickets to Mexico. Then they can cross the border and live here.

You have a job at Fox News waiting for you.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 7th, 2023 at 2:37:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko

Poor Tanko.

Quote:
Those who are saying that this $6 billion that was part of the American hostage release negotiated by the Biden administration likely fueled the Hamas invasion are missing some key facts….None of the money has been spent yet. It remains in a Qatari bank under US Treasury watch.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 7th, 2023 at 3:37:21 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Hamas back to their ways, I was just thinking the other week how they have seemed quiet for quite some time, I guess this is why.
October 7th, 2023 at 6:02:07 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Dozens of women and children from Israel taken hostage. Thanks to Biden a new bar has been set on the value of hostages. He really is the worst president in history. Note I didn't say American President.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 7th, 2023 at 6:38:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
Dozens of women and children from Israel taken hostage. Thanks to Biden a new bar has been set on the value of hostages. He really is the worst president in history. Note I didn't say American President.

Netanyahu is in charge of Israel. It's a foreign country.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 7th, 2023 at 6:40:38 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: kenarman

No, Trump was worse.

Good grief, Trump has been indicted for multiple felonies.

His administration was a revolving door of chaos.

I like conservatism, but not as he tries to paint it: remember, Donny is PANDERING: he is not religious yet invokes god's name to get the evangelicals, and he used to be a fairly ordinary democrat, until he reinvented himself as a republican in order to take advantage of the then-prevailing political winds.
October 7th, 2023 at 6:52:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Netanyahu is in charge of Israel. It's a foreign country.

Shhh… kenarman gets confused easily.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 1 of 411234>Last »