Israeli conflict

Page 4 of 41<1234567>Last »
October 9th, 2023 at 4:22:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
When the land were Israel is was given to them after World War II it was mostly barren and unproductive and even the Palestinians didn't really want it. Then we had the 1950s and Israel started to make something out of it and then we got into the 1960s in the Palestinians started going holy crap, that's our land you stole and now that it's all been industrialized we want it back. In the Palestinian school books they teach the kids that all those tall apartment buildings in Israel will someday be theirs because they're going to take their land back. If that ever happened those apartment buildings would look like the worst slum in the United States in about 3 years because they have no idea how to take care of anything. Watching the videos of what they're doing to the young women that they kidnapped you have to wondor, don't say realize what's going to happen to them now? Their faces are in full view on video and the Jews in Israel are experts at hunting down criminals. They wrote the the book on it. They will be relentless just like they were when they went after the Nazis and as long as it takes every one of those guys they can identify are walking dead men.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 9th, 2023 at 5:32:12 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
When the land were Israel is was given to them after World War II it was mostly barren and unproductive and even the Palestinians didn't really want it. Then we had the 1950s and Israel started to make something out of it and then we got into the 1960s in the Palestinians started going holy crap, that's our land you stole and now that it's all been industrialized we want it back. In the Palestinian school books they teach the kids that all those tall apartment buildings in Israel will someday be theirs because they're going to take their land back. If that ever happened those apartment buildings would look like the worst slum in the United States in about 3 years because they have no idea how to take care of anything. Watching the videos of what they're doing to the young women that they kidnapped you have to wondor, don't say realize what's going to happen to them now? Their faces are in full view on video and the Jews in Israel are experts at hunting down criminals. They wrote the the book on it. They will be relentless just like they were when they went after the Nazis and as long as it takes every one of those guys they can identify are walking dead men.

I fully agree. I am just shocked by how Israel gets increasingly framed as the bad guy. The Hamas propaganda runs deep. There are people in the U.S. forming massive protests against Israel defense (after they got attacked.) It is such a weird state of affairs.

I almost view it as people who say a woman deserved to be raped because she dressed to provocatively. The only (true) reason that people are against Israel is because they do not want Jews in the holy land. And, while the concept of Holy Land is silly, even more silly is being offended by a group being there to the point where nonstop violence is looked at as the answer.
October 9th, 2023 at 6:15:36 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Gandler
I am just shocked by how Israel gets increasingly framed as the bad guy. The Hamas propaganda runs deep. There are people in the U.S. forming massive protests against Israel defense (after they got attacked.) It is such a weird state of affairs.

I can understand how and why the Palestinians hate Israel.

C/mon, man: how would YOU like it if the World Powers decided that you, the Palestinians, no longer get to live in what you thought was YOUR homeland: they make you attempt to coexist with the Jews, who were given the land by the World Powers as atonement for WWII.

So far as I can tell the Palestinians didn't want them there, they didn't agree to allowing them to take over, and they've been sucking hind tit ever since.

Not saying the Jews are bad; am saying I understand the hatred.
October 9th, 2023 at 6:30:02 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: missedhervee
I can understand how and why the Palestinians hate Israel.

C/mon, man: how would YOU like it if the World Powers decided that you, the Palestinians, no longer get to live in what you thought was YOUR homeland: they make you attempt to coexist with the Jews, who were given the land by the World Powers as atonement for WWII.

So far as I can tell the Palestinians didn't want them there, they didn't agree to allowing them to take over, and they've been sucking hind tit ever since.

Not saying the Jews are bad; am saying I understand the hatred.

You will be understanding then when the Indians start killing your kids and raping your women since you stole there land.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 9th, 2023 at 7:01:37 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: missedhervee
No, Trump was worse.

Good grief, Trump has been indicted for multiple felonies.

His administration was a revolving door of chaos.

I like conservatism, but not as he tries to paint it: remember, Donny is PANDERING: he is not religious yet invokes god's name to get the evangelicals, and he used to be a fairly ordinary democrat, until he reinvented himself as a republican in order to take advantage of the then-prevailing political winds.

In the movie “What About Bob?”, Bob Wiley (played by Bill Murray) says, “There are two types of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don’t.” to Dr. Leo Marvin (played by Richard Dreyfuss) 12. This quote has become quite popular and is often used to describe the polarizing nature of Neil Diamond’s music.
so, what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she... liked neil diamond? dr. leo marvin: you think he's gone? he's not gone. that's the whole point! he's never gone! [ leo opens the door; there's bob] Chat GPT.
so, what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she... liked neil diamond? dr. leo marvin: you think he's gone? he's not gone. that's the whole point! he's never gone! [ leo opens the door; there's bob]
October 9th, 2023 at 7:20:14 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: kenarman
You will be understanding then when the Indians start killing your kids and raping your women since you stole there land.

I hope it happens: apt.

Also I can't wait to have the feds loot the US treasury and bankrupt the tax payers to pay blacks reparations.

You are right, kenarman: I am drowning in White Man's Guilt.

I never knew you were a Progressive.
October 9th, 2023 at 7:22:15 PM permalink
missedhervee
delete
October 9th, 2023 at 7:29:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

The Jews make the most out of almost anything thrown at them. I just read a little on the Warsaw Ghetto where they limited them to about 200 calories a day. So the Jewish doctors........did a study on starvation that is to this day one of the best ever. Now they are in the desert and make so much water they have no shortages.

Meanwhile they left the Palestinians nice greenhouses when they left Gaza.....which the Palestinians destroyed!
The President is a fink.
October 9th, 2023 at 10:02:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
A lot of developers can use the same idea to take land. You're not doing anything with it, so we deserve it as we are going to make something useful out of it.

If all a guy does is ride his horse out on his land once a month and nothing else, doesn't mean someone else should be able take it.

Some native American tribes only used some land during hunting season to follow game. To anyone observing it for the other 6 months, it looked like no one was using it.

Land grabbing is sketchy business overall.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 9th, 2023 at 10:20:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I think someone will come claim your land in most places if you can't make some case of using it or improving it. Either that, or the strongest army prevails.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 4 of 41<1234567>Last »