Israeli conflict

Page 3 of 41<123456>Last »
October 8th, 2023 at 9:57:37 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rxwine
Well, the Trump family is known for their bravery and dedication to military service and sacrifice. (cough cough cough, heel spurs, cough, cough, cough) (technically it's bone spurs, but 'heel' is so much more appropriate)

Gotta think Donny is still embarrassed / angry about getting "pantsed" and locked in his school locker repetitively by the other cadets at the military school he attended as a boy.
October 8th, 2023 at 10:45:39 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
And, what would have been the alternative to releasing the six billion? Letting the five Americans sit in Iran indefinitely? I could understand the criticism if America paid six billion, but it was Iran's money, America just authorized it to be unfrozen so it can be transferred out of South Korea.

I am aware of that. Which is why I said 'released' instead of 'gave' in my earlier post.

I did not criticize releasing their money to them.

Iran already gives $100 million annually to Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

With the extra $6 billion supposed be spent for humanitarian purposes, they can now divert more funds from other projects to the terrorists and their nuclear program.
October 8th, 2023 at 12:01:26 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Tanko
I am aware of that. Which is why I said 'released' instead of 'gave' in my earlier post.

Iran already gives $100 million annually to Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

With the extra $6 billion supposed be spent for humanitarian purposes, they can now divert more funds from other projects to the terrorists and their nuclear program.

From Iran's point of view supporting Hamas is a humanitarian purpose.

The Taliban have also been selling/giving American weapons left in Afghanistan to Hamas. Thanks again Joe Biden worst president ever.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 8th, 2023 at 12:16:44 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Has Nixon’s era just been erased from the history books?
October 8th, 2023 at 12:52:24 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Tanko

I agree that can apply to any controversial subject though, any organization that does suspect things, may get money released to them earmarked for specific purposes, but all it does it save them X amount from their general fund which they can instead use for a different project.

I mean this even applies at an individual level, if somebody's parents give them 100.00 dollars to be used for school books and supplies only, but cannot be used for beer, great, the money goes right to the book store, and the kid has an extra 100 dollars in their checking account to buy whatever with since they did not have to spend money on books.

But, if you don't oppose releasing the money, why bring it up in a derogatory way?
Iran gives a lot of money to a lot of terror groups (and has for decades, I think it has been labelled a terror sponsor since the early 80s), and no doubt will continue to do so.
October 8th, 2023 at 4:33:05 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I can't believe with all of the frozen Russian cash that we can't give some of that to Ukraine.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 8th, 2023 at 8:03:00 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'm rather sad our biggest conspiracy theorists on the board who rarely fail to tell us what is really going on behind the scenes and the real truths we aren't clever enough to see, didn't come here on Friday and start a big bold thread that Israel was about to suffer a major terrorist attack?

What good are you? You can't even tell us about a real conspiracy about to happen? Geez.

You're fired.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 9th, 2023 at 2:41:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
I can't believe with all of the frozen Russian cash that we can't give some of that to Ukraine.

Isn't ours to give.
The President is a fink.
October 9th, 2023 at 2:58:06 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: AZDuffman
Isn't ours to give.

If accounts on the USD network can be restricted, why would someone put their funds on the network?
October 9th, 2023 at 11:04:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The music festival situation where 240 were killed reminds me of Maui.

Quote:
In the confusion and panic, cars fleeing the scene caused bottleneck traffic as security and police gave conflicting orders, said Weinstein. Several vehicles were abandoned while lined up before the exit, half-blocked by police, said Weinstein, while some drivers waited their turn, unaware, behind empty cars.
“Police blocked one of the roads left of the exit of the parking lot. Everyone was trying to get out.

You can’t organize an evacuation route in the middle of panic. It’s too late then.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 3 of 41<123456>Last »