Israeli conflict

Page 2 of 41<12345>Last »
October 7th, 2023 at 8:15:18 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
No, Trump was worse.

Good grief, Trump has been indicted for multiple felonies.

Trump moved the embassy in Israel and got several Arab countries to recognize and make peace with them. If that is your definition of bad I have to wonder what your bar for good is.

The indictments are a joke. The establishment telling the Mark Cubans of the world what will happen to them if they try to run.

Trump was probably the most libertarian POTUS of our time.
The President is a fink.
October 7th, 2023 at 8:52:44 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: missedhervee
remember, Donny is PANDERING: .

So you’re just saying he really is and was a politician, part of “the swamp,” despite his schtick being that he’s not.
October 8th, 2023 at 4:50:53 AM permalink
Tanko
Violence has been intensifying for the past two years. It hasn't gotten much coverage from our media.

'Israel attacks Gaza Strip as violence intensifies' - 4/21

'Attacks in Gaza Strip, Israel Intensify' - 5/23

The Gaza Strip gets it's electricity, fuel and goods from Israel. That has all been cut off.

Taliban requesting free passage through Iran to help Hamas. Bringing weapons left behind during disastrous US pullout.

Biden's Office of Palestinian Affairs asked Israeli's to refrain from violence and retaliatory attacks. Then deletes the message.

'How Biden helped fund Hamas allies'
October 8th, 2023 at 5:50:06 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
Poor Tanko. [re the money not spent yet]
Sort of odd to release the money, but no one comes to get it. But if you say so, you know how I trust your sources ... Well, hopefully then the Iranians have screwed up and the money will be frozen again!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
October 8th, 2023 at 6:43:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The brainless idiots always have to find a way to pivot back to their hatred of trans people.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 8th, 2023 at 7:04:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Well, the Trump family is known for their bravery and dedication to military service and sacrifice. (cough cough cough, heel spurs, cough, cough, cough)

(technically it's bone spurs, but 'heel' is so much more appropriate)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 8th, 2023 at 7:13:18 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine
Well, the Trump family is known for their bravery and dedication to military service and sacrifice. (cough cough cough, heel spurs, cough, cough, cough)

(technically it's bone spurs, but 'heel' is so much more appropriate)

Not to mention, if any “savages” resort to attacking innocent civilians like we are seeing in Israel, it’s 100% going to be violent Trump supporters perpetrating the violence.
October 8th, 2023 at 8:44:49 AM permalink
Tanko
The $6 trillion is supposed to be used for humanitarian purposes.

All it does is allow the Iranian government to divert $6 billion originally intended to develop the economy, toward furthering their nuclear weapons program and arming Hamas.

The $6 billion supposedly still in the Qatari bank will be used for public projects instead.
October 8th, 2023 at 8:48:16 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tanko

$6 trillion?

Damn, I guess inflation really is out of control under Biden!
October 8th, 2023 at 9:40:42 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Tanko

All it does is allow the Iranian government to divert $6 billion originally intended to develop the economy, toward furthering their nuclear weapons program and arming Hamas.

The $6 billion supposedly still in the Qatari bank will be used for public projects instead.

And, what would have been the alternative to releasing the six billion? Letting the five Americans sit in Iran indefinitely? I could understand the criticism if America paid six billion, but it was Iran's money, America just authorized it to be unfrozen so it can be transferred out of South Korea. Now, did they misuse this money? It's Iran, so almost certainly yes (even if it was not used in this attack, I can virtually guarantee it was misused in other ways.)

Though this should be another warning that Americans need to be careful of what countries they visit (in no ways a complete list, but I think at this point in history any American who visits, Iran, Russia, or North Korea is foolish. -Yes I know if you have family or a job that may require it, it is easier said than done-)

I suspect this attack has been planned for a long time and would have occurred regardless of the transfer status a couple of weeks ago.
Page 2 of 41<12345>Last »