Israeli conflict

October 14th, 2023 at 4:33:14 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Tanko
The woman in that pizza ad, is a holocaust survivor who was abducted by Hamas on October 6th.

Netanyahu ordered the pizzeria to be demolished.

'West Bank pizzeria that featured Holocaust survivor kidnapped by Hamas in despicable ad demolished'

That got dark really quickly.
October 14th, 2023 at 5:00:46 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tanko
The woman in that pizza ad, is a holocaust survivor who was abducted by Hamas on October 6th.

Netanyahu ordered the pizzeria to be demolished.

'West Bank pizzeria that featured Holocaust survivor kidnapped by Hamas in despicable ad demolished'

No wonder the delivery man never showed up with my order.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 16th, 2023 at 3:59:48 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
I believe miss Tlaib’s allegiance lies with Russia.
October 16th, 2023 at 4:20:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If it wasn't for the hostages, Israel wouldn't even have to bother with going into the tunnels. Just blow up every entrance and seal them in if they don't go out another entrance. No need to shoot them, just seal them in.

What they really need is small robots that can be sent in to video and map the tunnels. Lots of them, as they would get destroyed.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 16th, 2023 at 4:54:14 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: rxwine
If it wasn't for the hostages, Israel wouldn't even have to bother with going into the tunnels. Just blow up every entrance and seal them in if they don't go out another entrance. No need to shoot them, just seal them in.

What they really need is small robots that can be sent in to video and map the tunnels. Lots of them, as they would get destroyed.

Honestly, I hate to say it, but I don't know that it matters. Every hostage is already essentially dead. And, honestly if I were a Hamas hostage, I think I would rather die in an Israeli explosion than the alternative.
October 16th, 2023 at 5:30:38 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Quote: Gandler
Honestly, I hate to say it, but I don't know that it matters. Every hostage is already essentially dead. And, honestly if I were a Hamas hostage, I think I would rather die in an Israeli explosion than the alternative.

I like to think that Hamas knows not to harm the hostages, or else. But that may be wishful thinking...
October 16th, 2023 at 5:40:11 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: GenoDRPh
I like to think that Hamas knows not to harm the hostages, or else. But that may be wishful thinking...

I respectfully do not agree with that at all.
October 16th, 2023 at 5:41:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

If they had enough water, they could probably panic the terrorist into coming out, by pouring water into the tunnels. I'm sure Hamus has gas masks, and possibly air tanks, but I think initiating a flooding situation would probably scare them enough to make them come out.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 16th, 2023 at 8:12:01 PM permalink
GenoDRPh

Which part? The one about Hamas being smart enough not to harm the hostages, or the one about about them not being smart enough to not harm the hostages?
October 16th, 2023 at 8:12:01 PM permalink
GenoDRPh

Which part? The one about Hamas being smart enough not to harm the hostages, or the one about about them not being smart enough to not harm the hostages?