Israeli conflict

November 13th, 2023 at 4:13:52 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler

I am not sure what Islamaphobia comments you mean, ...

Google 'Biden Islamophobia'. 'Harris islamophobia'

Do the same in Youtube.

White House slammed for ‘tone deaf’ unveiling of anti-Islamophobia strategy as antisemitism surges

Biden unveils 'national strategy' to counter Islamophobia amid antisemitism surge

'President Biden’s Establishment of First-Ever National Strategy to Counter Islamophobia'

The Biden Doctrine — Treating the Slaughter of Jews as a P.R. Crisis

'Yes, the Biden administration’s official position went from pro-Israel to functionally pro-Hamas in a matter of days.'
November 13th, 2023 at 2:01:54 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Tanko
Google 'Biden Islamophobia'. 'Harris islamophobia'

Do the same in Youtube.

White House slammed for ‘tone deaf’ unveiling of anti-Islamophobia strategy as antisemitism surges

Biden unveils 'national strategy' to counter Islamophobia amid antisemitism surge

'President Biden’s Establishment of First-Ever National Strategy to Counter Islamophobia'

The Biden Doctrine — Treating the Slaughter of Jews as a P.R. Crisis

'Yes, the Biden administration’s official position went from pro-Israel to functionally pro-Hamas in a matter of days.'

Biden really cannot make anyone happy. He makes a couple general statements about not hating Muslims simply for their religion and he is tone deaf. And, he stands by Israel and is a bloodthirsty Zionist (by the other side.)

I really think this is more about hating Biden than having specific issues with his Israel policy. Both sides are just finding reasons to bash him, when he has been virtually perfect on this issue (and I am not one to blindly defend Biden on foreign policy.)

But, yeah basically every President since 9/11 has made vague comments about not attacking Muslims at some point (even Bush), this is just standard PR/political stuff (Trump may be the exception.)
November 13th, 2023 at 3:43:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

I really think this is more about hating Biden than having specific issues with his Israel policy. Both sides are just finding reasons to bash him, when he has been virtually perfect on this issue (and I am not one to blindly defend Biden on foreign policy.)

So you are saying Biden has been treated exactly the same as Trump got treated no matter what he did?
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2023 at 3:45:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
So you are saying Biden has been treated exactly the same as Trump got treated no matter what he did?

That Clorox Duffman injected at Donny’s behest is clearly still circulating in his bloodstream.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 14th, 2023 at 2:13:29 AM permalink
Tanko
VP Biden 2014

Poor Choice of Words
November 15th, 2023 at 3:18:51 AM permalink
Tanko
יחיא סינוואר בBBC ארץ נהדרת Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar׳s exclusive interview on BBC
November 17th, 2023 at 4:58:53 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Osama bin Laden's letter to America going viral on tik tok is getting a lot of coverage today

I don't see how we should be surprised, a great percentage of the public today has been brought up by Leftists influencers to advocate for Jacobinism, to be Jacobins themselves if they get into power ... in order to get even with 'the man', you see. Of course Jacobin types like acts of terror, when it reached its height it was called the Reign of Terror. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you, with bin Laden's letter projected on buildings, MSM cheering it on as 'peaceful but fiery' protests

maybe next will be 'peaceful but bloody' as heads are chopped off
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 17th, 2023 at 5:22:28 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: odiousgambit
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you, with bin Laden's letter projected on buildings, MSM cheering it on as 'peaceful but fiery' protests

Your brain is completely rotted. It’s what a constant diet of right-wing BS will do to a person.
November 17th, 2023 at 6:12:51 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
Your brain is completely rotted. It’s what a constant diet of right-wing BS will do to a person.
yep, but I'm still standing even though delusional. Heh, I thought tik tok had this viral thing going with 'letter to America', guess not, eh?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 17th, 2023 at 6:18:21 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: odiousgambit
yep, but I'm still standing even though delusional. Heh, I thought tik tok had this viral thing going with 'letter to America', guess not, eh?

Yes, it has been going viral on TikTok for days now.

Is TikTok the MSM?

Do you think the MSM, much of which is headquartered in NYC, is pro-Bin Laden? Could anyone really be that dumb?