Israeli conflict

Page 38 of 41« First<35363738394041>
December 20th, 2023 at 3:15:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler
I have no idea who that is,.

Of course you don't, why would you. How come I know who it is and you don't.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/26/bill-gates-alleged-ex-lover-mila-antonova-linked-to-spy-anna-chapman-report/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 20th, 2023 at 3:54:00 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
Of course you don't, why would you. How come I know who it is and you don't.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/26/bill-gates-alleged-ex-lover-mila-antonova-linked-to-spy-anna-chapman-report/

I guess because in 2009 I had few interests, and following Russian bridge players at random events somehow did not make the list?

Like what, how am I supposed to know he slept with some young female bridge player almost 15 years ago? And, even if I somehow heard this in passing and don't recall how am I supposed to care? This sounds like typical male billionaire behavior (not saying it is right? But I don't see any allegations of sexual abuse or issues at all other than cheating on his wife, which again....)

Also, this is a thread about Israel. When somebody says, "Gates Girlfriend," how on earth do I know who this means or even implies? Was Bill Gates even mentioned in this thread? He is not the "Gates" that comes to mind when discussing Israel (especially when in the context of "girlfriend").... Even if this bizarre story were 100% true, what does this have to do with Israel? What even is your claim here?
December 20th, 2023 at 4:22:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
I When somebody says, "Gates Girlfriend," how on earth do I know who this means or even implies?

"Is there a pattern of Jeffrey Epstein using sex blackmail related to the two wars?"

To which you replied, no.

Here is why Gates's girlfriend is important. I guess I have to wise you up on everything.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 20th, 2023 at 4:52:29 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
"Is there a pattern of Jeffrey Epstein using sex blackmail related to the two wars?"

To which you replied, no.

Here is why Gates's girlfriend is important. I guess I have to wise you up on everything.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Please wise me up by explaining what the overarching theory even is here?

Let's assume gates cheated on his wife in 2009/2010 (still can't tell which, doesn't really matter I guess,) with a Russian model who is also a professional bridge player (interesting career trajectory, but whatever), and she also may have had relations with Epstein. Lets even assume Gates and Epstein were buddies (why not at this point?) Sure, lets grant all of this.....

What does this have to do with the Hamas attack/invasion of Israel? Epstein has been dead for years now, what strings is he possibly pulling even if he was? And, why would this interest him at all even if he were alive and not in prison ?

Epstein is a predatory scumbag, and it is great that he is dead (probably would have been better if there was a full trial first.) But, I feel like people just use his name as some weird connective tissue for conspiracies. "Oh these two people both met Epstein decades apart, and Israel is at war, so you know Trump2020....." Without explaining what the relevance of any of it is.
December 21st, 2023 at 1:40:04 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Please wise me up by explaining what the overarching theory even is here?

Let's assume gates cheated on his wife in 2009/2010 (still can't tell which, doesn't really matter I guess,) with a Russian model who is also a professional bridge player (interesting career trajectory, but whatever), and she also may have had relations with Epstein. Lets even assume Gates and Epstein were buddies (why not at this point?) Sure, lets grant all of this.....

What does this have to do with the Hamas attack/invasion of Israel? Epstein has been dead for years now, what strings is he possibly pulling even if he was? And, why would this interest him at all even if he were alive and not in prison ?

Epstein is a predatory scumbag, and it is great that he is dead (probably would have been better if there was a full trial first.) But, I feel like people just use his name as some weird connective tissue for conspiracies. "Oh these two people both met Epstein decades apart, and Israel is at war, so you know Trump2020....." Without explaining what the relevance of any of it is.

I think we need to write in probabilities because at least the press is not free.

I don't think of it like a conspiracy theory, but probability.

There's a slight probability he's not deceased.

Were you able to get passed that paywall through the NYT reference?
December 21st, 2023 at 5:54:24 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Here might be a good place to begin.

Part of the story, involved backdoor computer software code to access prosecutor information (PROMIS) in the 1980s.

Another part is almost unbelievable, which we're finding out, e.g. Wikileaks, etc.

https://veteranstoday.com/2021/12/30/mega-group-maxwells-and-mossad-the-spy-story-at-the-heart-of-the-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/

https://prepareforchange.net/2020/06/30/the-gates-family-eugenics-and-covid-19/
December 21st, 2023 at 6:10:04 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Back to the ‘conflict’. CNN has its daily feature of a Palestinian family scraping together some food, or wood for a fire, or water to drink. Just a family trying to survive in Gaza. There is no info on whether they support Hamas, want every Jew on the planet killed, or just want to live a peaceful life. It is difficult to figure out how much suffering the people of a country must bear due to their government’s atrocities committed in Israel. And make no mistake, Hamas is the government of Gaza.

We have Iranian friends. They still have close family in Iran. They all hate the government rulers. Hate the way women are treated. The younger ones mostly fled to the USA or Canada. But the older generation still live in Teheran. If Iran bombs Tel Aviv, and Israel retaliates, my friend’s parents might be those civilians in the rubble.
December 21st, 2023 at 6:21:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
Back to the ‘conflict’. CNN has its daily feature of a Palestinian family scraping together some food, or wood for a fire, or water to drink. Just a family trying to survive in Gaza. There is no info on whether they support Hamas, want every Jew on the planet killed, or just want to live a peaceful life. It is difficult to figure out how much suffering the people of a country must bear due to their government’s atrocities committed in Israel. And make no mistake, Hamas is the government of Gaza.

We have Iranian friends. They still have close family in Iran. They all hate the government rulers. Hate the way women are treated. The younger ones mostly fled to the USA or Canada. But the older generation still live in Teheran. If Iran bombs Tel Aviv, and Israel retaliates, my friend’s parents might be those civilians in the rubble.

I do think Israel could switch to targeted killing at this point. Just like the US deals with terrorists they discover on their wanted list. Every once in awhile we fire a hell fire missile into a house window or blow up a car. It's way more popular, relatively, than leveling neighborhoods as you take out terrorists.

Just declare "hunting season" for the foreseeable future on all random Hamas.. Death from above.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 21st, 2023 at 7:28:36 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO

It's propaganda just to keep people bickering and getting outraged more. They're probably also trying to create/exacerbate anti-semitism that way they'll have future coverage of that they can do.

We really shouldn't be reporting on Israel/Gaza whatsoever because it's none of our business. Also, Israel should send in the ground troops and just take those people out, then there will be nobody gathering these things to take videos of and everyone will be better off.

I stand by my position that, regardless of the winner (and I don't care who wins) the winning side should render the losing side extinct from this planet. Just going to be another war again in ten years if they don't.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 21st, 2023 at 9:02:39 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Mission146
It's propaganda just to keep people bickering and getting outraged more. .

Yep. That kind of propaganda of showing suffering families goes all the way back to World War I, both sides do it. They do it because it works, it gets sympathy for their side. Woe is us, we did nothing wrong and the horrible enemy is destroying us.
Page 38 of 41« First<35363738394041>