Israeli conflict

December 14th, 2023 at 1:53:30 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I'm thinking the Ukraine War is more connected to the Middle East War than generally believed.

----------------------

Biden admin gave $75 million to Palestine despite intel on Hamas terrorism plans: Report

OCTOBER 16, 2023
President Joe Biden’s State Department approved a substantial aid package worth $75 million to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) on October 3, just days after the U.S. intelligence community warned of growing concerns about escalating rocket attacks by Hamas, according to reports.

According to The Daily Caller, Secretary of State Antony Blinken signed off on the aid package despite objections from Republican officials who argued that UNRWA had been co-opted by Hamas to facilitate terrorism and radicalism, as reported by Haaretz on October 4.
“It is unthinkable that U.S. taxpayer dollars would be used to help fund such an organization.”
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/10/biden-admin-gave-75-million-to-palestine-despite-intel-on-hamas-terrorism-plans-report/

------------------------

US blocks UN resolution calling for immediate cease-fire in Gaza

December 11, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/december-10-israel-hamas-war

---------------------
December 14th, 2023 at 5:18:06 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
yep I'd say this has been an enormous mistake

>>>

google 'people also ask'

Who is the biggest donator to the Palestine?

With a contribution of $344 million, the U.S. was the largest individual donor in 2022, followed by Germany and other European countries.Nov 13, 2023

4 things to know about UNRWA, Gaza's largest aid organization - NPR
npr.org
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 14th, 2023 at 5:21:49 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Playing both sides of a war.

Ring a bell?

There's a group of persons with a historical signature like that.

I'm researching it right now.
December 14th, 2023 at 5:45:32 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Guessing....climate change, electric cars, Hunter Biden & Burisma board, 2014 Ukraine coup, the natural gas pipeline running through Ukraine, the new Nord2 pipeline that was blown up, Leviathan gas field accessible through Gaza in the Mediterranean, Covid, the two wars, and last but not least, the stolen election so Biden could implement the plan.

---------------------

Playing both sides of a war

March 6, 2022
By first deliberately relinquishing and now refusing to re-establish the energy independence the U.S. enjoyed under Pres. Trump (and thereby perpetuating U.S. and world dependence on Russian oil), the U.S is, in effect, bankrolling Putin's military adventurism.
That's why Biden & Co., rather than restore our energy independence, would rather see us buying oil from the very nation we so vociferously condemn for its unprovoked invasion of its neighbor. While with one hand we impose "tough economic sanctions" on Russia, with the other we are writing Russia a check.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/playing_both_sides_of_a_war.html

-------------------------
December 14th, 2023 at 5:54:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit
yep I'd say this has been an enormous mistake

>>>

google 'people also ask'

Who is the biggest donator to the Palestine?

With a contribution of $344 million, the U.S. was the largest individual donor in 2022, followed by Germany and other European countries.Nov 13, 2023

4 things to know about UNRWA, Gaza's largest aid organization - NPR
npr.org

Even Netanyahu, thought he could placate Hamas by letting money for supposed aide in general slip to Hamas. (there's a NYC story on this). But he favored one thing Hamas favored. No two-state solution. So, he thought that was all he was going to get out of it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 14th, 2023 at 6:02:54 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Interesting that the previous pandemic was right after the Balfour Declaration.

Then we have another almost exactly 100 years later.

And another war, this one related to Palestine.

Notice I'm referring also to Rothschild here.

-------------------

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British Government in 1917 during the First World War announcing its support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population. The declaration was contained in a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. The text of the declaration was published in the press on 9 November 1917.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

------------------
December 14th, 2023 at 6:10:52 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I'd guess this field is accessible through Gaza.

----------------

The Leviathan gas field is a large natural gas field in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Israel, 47 kilometres (29 mi) south-west of the Tamar gas field. The gas field is roughly 130 kilometres (81 mi) west of Haifa in waters 1,500 metres (4,900 ft) deep in the Levantine basin, a rich hydrocarbon area in one of the largest offshore natural gas field finds. According to some commentators, the gas find has the potential to change Israel's foreign relations with neighboring countries, including Turkey, and Egypt. Together with the nearby Tamar gas field, the Leviathan field is seen as an opportunity for Israel to achieve energy independence in the Middle East.

As of 2017, even by conservative estimates, Leviathan holds enough gas to meet Israel's domestic needs for 40 years, having 22 trillion cubic feet in recoverable natural gas. The field began commercial production of gas on 31 December 2019.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_gas_field

------------------
December 14th, 2023 at 10:10:07 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: DoubleGold
I'd guess this field is accessible through Gaza.

----------------

The Leviathan gas field is a large natural gas field in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Israel, 47 kilometres (29 mi) south-west of the Tamar gas field. The gas field is roughly 130 kilometres (81 mi) west of Haifa in waters 1,500 metres (4,900 ft) deep in the Levantine basin, a rich hydrocarbon area in one of the largest offshore natural gas field finds. According to some commentators, the gas find has the potential to change Israel's foreign relations with neighboring countries, including Turkey, and Egypt. Together with the nearby Tamar gas field, the Leviathan field is seen as an opportunity for Israel to achieve energy independence in the Middle East.

As of 2017, even by conservative estimates, Leviathan holds enough gas to meet Israel's domestic needs for 40 years, having 22 trillion cubic feet in recoverable natural gas. The field began commercial production of gas on 31 December 2019.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_gas_field

------------------
Don't tell the Biden administration they plan to burn all that fossil fuel ... they'll cut off aid
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 15th, 2023 at 6:08:55 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: odiousgambit
Don't tell the Biden administration they plan to burn all that fossil fuel ... they'll cut off aid

:)

With that previous post about the Balfour Declaration above, here is one Russian Rothschild connection.

I think the assets finally ended up with Shell.

It's like the Rothschilds and Putin got into a recent disagreement in regards to financing energy before the two wars began.

------------------

The Transnational Origins of the Russian Oil Industry: The Rothschilds, BNITO and Baku Naphtha
In the 1870s, Imperial Russia abolished the state monopoly on oil and opened the oil-rich Caucasus to private enterprise. Several companies developed competing refineries, the most prominent of which was run by Ludwig and Robert Nobel, brothers of the chemist, Alfred.

While the Nobel brothers came to dominate the Russian oil industry, they were unable to enter the global marketplace due to a lack of transportation infrastructure. To solve this problem, the Caspian and Black Sea Petroleum Company (BNITO), financed by the French branch of the Rothschild family, built a railroad connecting the Caspian and Black seas, allowing for export. The Rothschilds then established extensive storage facilities and bought BNITO in 1886.

The entry of the Rothschilds into the oil industry transformed its nature. The Rothschilds changed the focus of Russian oil from domestic production to the global market. This spurred companies like Standard Oil to reinvent itself as a multinational corporation and Shell to develop into the most important oil transportation company in the world.
https://mershoncenter.osu.edu/research-projects/transnational-origins-russian-oil-industry-rothschilds-bnito-and-baku-naphtha

--------------------
December 16th, 2023 at 4:34:28 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I think they're trying to reduce exposure to war crimes.

-------------

Sanders Resolution Aims to Have US 'Reckon With Its Complicity' in Gaza

Dec 15, 2023
"This is a humanitarian cataclysm, and it is being done with American bombs and money," said the Vermont senator. "We need to face up to that fact—and then we need to end our complicity in those actions."
Under the Foreign Assistance Act (FAA), the U.S. is barred from providing security aid to any government engaged in flagrant human rights abuses.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/sanders-cut-off-israel-aid

---------------