The most secure election in history

Page 2 of 7<12345>Last »
January 2nd, 2024 at 8:10:03 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
I'll check others.

I just want to make sure before I research.

Where you wrote "never unsecure", did you mean to write a double negative?

He Who Would Pick A Pun Would Pick a Pocket
January 2nd, 2024 at 8:20:42 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: GenoDRPh
He Who Would Pick A Pun Would Pick a Pocket

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/double%20entendre
January 2nd, 2024 at 8:38:54 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I think you meant to write "unsecured" and that all previous USA elections were "always secure".

So I'll research based upon that until you inform me otherwise.

-----------------

“unsecure”

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

unsecured

insecure

unsecret

nonsecure

unsecular

resecure

unsecularize

secure

unsacred

insecurely

unsexual

resecured

unsecularized

resecures

unsecularizes

unsex

unsexed

unsexes

insure

secured

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unsecure

----------------------
January 2nd, 2024 at 9:21:05 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
UGH

I have to eat my words and unblock this thread briefly because I just came across this website that really opened my eyes up to what is going on.

https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 2nd, 2024 at 10:10:49 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Hah!!
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 2nd, 2024 at 11:42:18 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I selected one from an ex-Speaker and one from an ex-VP.

My preferred definition of "secure" clause is 2b of the adjective:

-----------------

secure

adjective
1a: free from danger

1b: affording safety

1c: TRUSTWORTHY, DEPENDABLE

1d: free from risk of loss

2a: easy in mind : CONFIDENT

2b: assured in opinion or expectation : having no doubt

2c: archaic : unwisely free from fear or distrust : OVERCONFIDENT

3: ASSURED sense 1

4: able to reliably afford or access what is needed to meet one's basic needs
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/secure

------------------

Joe Biden Brags About Having “Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization” in History….

October 24, 2020
Yikes, this is a little unnerving. During prepared remarks to supporters today presidential candidate Joe Biden brags about having the most “extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.”
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2020/10/24/joe-biden-brags-about-having-most-extensive-voter-fraud-organization-in-history/

-------------------

Speaker Pelosi

May 16, 2017
Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.
https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/864522009048494080

-----------------
January 2nd, 2024 at 12:18:44 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
I'll check others.

I just want to make sure before I research.

Where you wrote "never unsecure", did you mean to write a double negative?

I don’t consider that a double negative. ‘Unsecure’ is describing the state of the last election. You can either agree or disagree with the statement ‘it was unsecure’. If unsecure really is a word….. even if it isn’t we know what he means….

I see unsecure as a word to describe computers or loans. I think it’s fair to extend the meaning to elections.
January 2nd, 2024 at 1:16:20 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: SOOPOO
I don’t consider that a double negative. ‘Unsecure’ is describing the state of the last election. You can either agree or disagree with the statement ‘it was unsecure’. If unsecure really is a word….. even if it isn’t we know what he means….

I see unsecure as a word to describe computers or loans. I think it’s fair to extend the meaning to elections.

It might depend on the whether using the verb or adjective.

I wanted to make sure I understood the person.
January 2nd, 2024 at 1:25:14 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO

There is no legitimate disagreement that the 2020 was anything but the most secure election in US History. Considering all previous elections were also secure according to the standards of the time, that's saying a lot about how positively secure the 2020 election truly was.
January 2nd, 2024 at 1:31:11 PM permalink
DoubleGold
In the first source, these were available to be known before the 2020 election.

Has his condition gotten worse or the same?

The video is on a peer-to-peer network so it cannot be censored in the standard fashion.

The second source is what has happened.

-----------------

JOE BIDEN'S BLOOPERS, BLUNDERS, AND GAFFES: THE TOP 30 COUNTDOWN!

6-22-20 (First published at 21:11 UTC on March 14th, 2021)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dbgtTJcFb3TU/

------------------

The Corruption of Everything

December 31, 2023
As we survey the American landscape, we cannot help but notice that just about everything has been corrupted by the left.

The justice system has been corrupted by partisan politics to the point where Republicans and conservatives are persecuted and prosecuted at a level far higher than anyone else. We on the right can reliably depend on being prosecuted for “misgendering,” contributing to conservative causes, being a Christian or a Jew, speaking out against the barbaric transing of children, defending ourselves with a firearm, and not being a Democrat. We can depend upon getting arrested for protesting peacefully as the corrupt “Justice” Department singles us out for jail, bankruptcy, or keeping us off election ballots, while really destructive rioters go free.

Medical research has been corrupted by the deliberate downgrading of meritorious research that just so happens to be at odds with the latest leftist perversion du jour. For example, there are research grants for hamster fights.

Elections have been corrupted. Mail-in ballots, demonstrated to be extremely susceptible to fraudulent inflation of Democrat votes, are ready for the next fraud. Dead people vote; people vote multiple times; non-residents vote in other states; and phony ballots are printed and signed with the same handwriting, then run through counting machines multiple times. Computer problems pop up so as to skew the vote.

Education has been corrupted. Universities do not teach students how to get a job, be prosperous, and succeed. Instead, they teach antisemitism, anti-white racism in the guise of “systemic racism” and “anti-racism,” identity politics, and sexual deviancy. Everything on the left is about cultural identity matters: Are you gay? Are you black? Are you trans? Are you non-binary? Are you a Jew-hater? A Christian? It seems as though the left has an aversion to other people being happy, and so leftists tear everything apart in their insecurities and unwarranted anger and envy. They are despicable people.

The American standard of living has been corrupted. We like our gas cars, our gas stoves, our air-conditioning, our steaks and chops, and our suburban life. Enjoyment is forbidden. So is comfort. And so these things must go in order to satisfy the WEF and the American Marxists’ lust for revenge and degradation of our standard of living because...climate change.

Media have been corrupted. Most so-called mainstream media are arms of the Democrat party, flooded with leftists of the most extreme kind. Every “news” show is not news — it’s opinion about what horrific things Trump would do if elected. “News” programs have become an arm of the Education Department, flooding the zone with far-left goofiness or worse, all of a piece in reshaping America into a communist nation.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/the_corruption_of_everything.html

--------------------
Page 2 of 7<12345>Last »