The most secure election in history

Page 3 of 7<123456>Last »
January 3rd, 2024 at 3:00:08 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: DoubleGold
I selected one from an ex-Speaker and one from an ex-VP.

My preferred definition of "secure" clause is 2b of the adjective:

-----------------

secure

adjective
1a: free from danger

1b: affording safety

1c: TRUSTWORTHY, DEPENDABLE

1d: free from risk of loss

2a: easy in mind : CONFIDENT

2b: assured in opinion or expectation : having no doubt

2c: archaic : unwisely free from fear or distrust : OVERCONFIDENT

3: ASSURED sense 1

4: able to reliably afford or access what is needed to meet one's basic needs
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/secure

------------------

Joe Biden Brags About Having “Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization” in History….

October 24, 2020
Yikes, this is a little unnerving. During prepared remarks to supporters today presidential candidate Joe Biden brags about having the most “extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.”
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2020/10/24/joe-biden-brags-about-having-most-extensive-voter-fraud-organization-in-history/

-------------------

Speaker Pelosi

May 16, 2017
Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.
https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/864522009048494080

-----------------

The irony is, I believe Biden's quote and Pelosi's quote and many Democrats don't.

They were and/or are the leaders of the free world (Democracy = to divide).

It's obvious they don't know what they're doing.

Meaning, the 2016 election was likely also stolen.

And no telling how many others.
January 3rd, 2024 at 4:28:14 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: DoubleGold

Politico: How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes (Aug 5, 2016)

PBS: Recounts or no, U.S. elections are still vulnerable to hacking (December 26, 2016)

CBS: Hacker demonstrates how voting machines can be compromised (Aug 10, 2016)

FOX: Princeton Professor demonstrates how to hack a voting machine (Sep 18, 2016)

Politico: Will the Georgia Special Election Get Hacked? (June 14, 2017)

CNET: Defcon hackers find it’s very easy to break voting machines (July 30, 2017)

CNN: We watched hackers break into voting machines (Aug 11, 2017)

Slate: America’s Voting Systems Are Highly Vulnerable to Hackers (Feb 22, 2018)

NYT: I Hacked an Election. So Can the Russians. (April 5, 2018)

Axios: There’s more than one way to hack an election (July 3, 2018)

Newsweek: Election Hacking: Voting-Machine Supplier Admits It Used Hackable Software (July 17, 2018)

Voting Machine Hacks at DefCon: 11-year-old hacks Florida voting systems. (Aug 12, 2018)

Guardian: Why US elections remain ‘dangerously vulnerable’ to cyber-attacks (Aug 13, 2018)

CBS: Why voting machines in the U.S. are easy targets for hackers (September 19, 2018)

Jenny Cohn: The genesis of America’s corrupted computerized election system (Oct 10, 2018)

New York Times: America’s Elections Could Be Hacked. Go Vote Anyway (October 19, 2018)

Scientific American: The Vulnerabilities of Our Voting Machines (Nov 1, 2018)

GQ: How to Hack an Election (November 5, 2018)

NYBooks: Voting Machines – What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (November 5, 2018)

Salon: Philly ignores cybersecurity and disability access in voting system selection (Feb 16, 2019)

Politico: State election officials opt for 2020 voting machines vulnerable to hacking (March 1, 2019)

TechCrunch: Senators demand to know why election vendors still sell voting machines with ‘known vulnerabilities’ (Mar 27, 2019)

Salon: New “hybrid” voting system can change paper ballot after it’s been cast (March 28, 2019)

AP: New Election systems use vulnerable software (July 13, 2019)

Vice: Critical U.S. Election Systems Have Been Left Exposed Online Despite Official Denials (Aug 8, 2019)

CNN: Watch this hacker break into a voting machine (Aug 10, 2019)

Washington Post: Hackers were told to break into U.S. voting machines. They didn’t have much trouble. (Aug 12, 2019)

MIT Tech Review: 16 million Americans will vote on hackable paperless machines (Aug 13, 2019)

Salon: Hackers can easily break into voting machines used across the U.S. (August 14, 2019)

FOX: Election machine keys are on the Internet, hackers say (August 22, 2019)

NPR: Cyber Experts Warn Of Vulnerabilities Facing 2020 Election Machines (Sep 4, 2019)

Jenny Cohn: America’s Electronic Voting System is Corrupted to the Core (Sep 7, 2019)

Washington Post: U.S. voting machines vulnerable to hacks in 2020, researchers find (Sep 27, 2019)

Motherjones: Researchers Assembled over 100 Voting Machines. Hackers Broke Into Every Single One. (Sep 27, 2019)

The Hill: Voting machines pose a greater threat to our elections than foreign agents (Oct 2, 2019)

RollingStone: John Oliver Breaks Down Faulty Election Machine Security on ‘Last Week Tonight’ (November 4, 2019)

Bloomberg: Expensive, Glitchy Voting Machines Expose 2020 Hacking Risks (November 8, 2019)

NYBooks: How New Voting Machines Could Hack Our Democracy (Dec 17, 2019)

Washington Post: Voting machines touted as secure option are actually vulnerable to hacking, study finds (Jan 8, 2020)

NBC: ‘Online and vulnerable’ – Experts find nearly three dozens U.S. voting systems connected to internet (Jan 10, 2020)

AP: Reliability of pricey new voting machines questioned (Feb 23, 2020)

The Guardian: Hack the vote – terrifying film shows how vulnerable US elections are (Mar 26, 2020)

AJC: In high-stakes election, Georgia’s voting system vulnerable to cyberattack (Oct 23, 2020)

https://charliekirk.com/news/the-proof-is-in-the-headlines-4-years-of-corporate-media-doubting-secure-elections/

------------------
Excellent!

I do believe it is possible that Donald Trump was encouraged to go off the rails* because of all this. Encouraged and emboldened. All these people have a lot to answer for. Even our Lefties here *have to* agree. So, to hide this, they get in their huddle and the execute their play from the playbook ... Deflect, deflect, deflect

* Yes I think so, that I do not dispute, which you might have missed if you spend all your time deflecting.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 3rd, 2024 at 5:06:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit
Excellent!

I do believe it is possible that Donald Trump was encouraged to go off the rails* because of all this. Encouraged and emboldened. All these people have a lot to answer for. Even our Lefties here *have to* agree. So, to hide this, they get in their huddle and the execute their play from the playbook ... Deflect, deflect, deflect

* Yes I think so, that I do not dispute, which you might have missed if you spend all your time deflecting.

Post all the hacking proof that changed US election outcomes instead of deflecting to possibilities as proof of it.

Can you claim that you lost all your money at your bank because there is a flaw found that might make it susceptible? NO. That's not the way it works.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 3rd, 2024 at 5:33:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Also, Fox News preferred paying 700 million than providing easy proof about voting machines?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 3rd, 2024 at 6:55:03 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: rxwine
Excellent!

Post all the hacking proof that changed US election outcomes instead of deflecting to possibilities as proof of it.

Can you claim that you lost all your money at your bank because there is a flaw found that might make it susceptible? NO. That's not the way it works.
Either you don't bother to read, or you are utterly unable to even realize you are deflecting. Your comments are as if you wanted to make a joke out of it, here OG comments on the posting about the media starting this whole business of election fraud because *their side* lost, then claiming elections are clean when their side wins, and I get a massive deflection, changing the subject back to that 'post some evidence' warhorse
January 3rd, 2024 at 6:55:19 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: rxwine
Also, Fox News preferred paying 700 million than providing easy proof about voting machines?
not a deflection?
January 3rd, 2024 at 6:58:26 AM permalink
rxwine
Tell me what you're trying to prove then? Very specifically.
January 3rd, 2024 at 7:05:42 AM permalink
DoubleGold
My intention for this thread is not to show evidence of fraud.

I can create another thread for that.

There's plenty of it too.

I wanted to make this first step and then graduate.

But even this easy one was difficult to accept for the left side.

So before I get to the nitty-gritty, I'd like to get the basics out of the way.

The evidence is not being allowed in the courts, yet, because they're in on it.
January 3rd, 2024 at 7:07:30 AM permalink
rxwine
not a deflection?

Your definition of deflection, is quite a stretch, IMO. That's why I'm asking you to specifically define what you're trying to prove.

Quote:
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company’s lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.

The stunning settlement emerged just as opening statements were supposed to begin, abruptly ending a case that had embarrassed Fox News over several months and raised the possibility that network founder Rupert Murdoch and stars such as Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity would have to testify publicly.

“The truth matters. Lies have consequences,” Dominion lawyer Justin Nelson told reporters outside a Delaware courthouse after Superior Court Judge Eric Davis announced the deal.
January 3rd, 2024 at 7:25:06 AM permalink
DoubleGold
In this thread OP, you can easily see how the MSM works.

Therefore, almost anything they write is not credible because they're biased.

It's sad, that the information absorbed by their innocent readers is almost all misdirection and they're taking advantage of citizens.

But even the conservative news outlets are biased too.

For example, Breitbart is pro-Israel.

NY Post can be anti-Trump at times.

Fox is definitely part of the MSM.

So it's not just the left side that's being misguided but their magnitude of deception is not comparable.
Page 3 of 7<123456>Last »