Random Thought of the Day

January 6th, 2018 at 8:23:14 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I too enjoy your presence on WoV when discussing AP stuff. I can't remember why you are banned, but I do remember reading many of your stories and advice on AP/Vegas/gambling related issues. I would recommend you send the Wiz your apology through a PM. See what happens.
January 6th, 2018 at 10:01:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't think Wizard normally reads any threads with non-specific titles. I believe he said he likes knowing what the thread is about before clicking on it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 8th, 2018 at 7:57:21 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Conservatism: n. The morbid fear that someone, somewhere, may be enjoying their life.

Liberalism: n. The morbid fear that someone, somewhere, may be making a profit.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 8th, 2018 at 9:37:00 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Nareed
Conservatism: n. The morbid fear that someone, somewhere, may be enjoying their life.

Liberalism: n. The morbid fear that someone, somewhere, may be making a profit.

So true.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 9th, 2018 at 6:12:09 AM permalink
Nareed
"We didn't start the race to the bottom, but by God we're going to win it!" Republican Party, 2016.
January 9th, 2018 at 7:37:36 AM permalink
Nareed
"It's that time again!"

"Time to cozy in bed with a cup of hot tea?"

"Time to start off the year on a positive note?"

"It's time to hear again and again the local myth that turning on the heater will make you sick!"
January 9th, 2018 at 9:45:04 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Nareed
"It's time to hear again and again the local myth that turning on the heater will make you sick!"
considering the dust that is stirred up and the lack of fresh air, it just might indeed make you sick.
January 9th, 2018 at 12:54:25 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Monet
Thanks, and no worries I just wanted to sincerely apologize to all for my actions.

Sorry, you're gone. I appreciate the apology although it is duly noted that no mention was made of the two times you told me "GFY." While a general apology is better than none, a sincere apology is specific about what you're apologizing for.

However, you seem to be a good person and an overall valuable member. I am a believer in a road to redemption for good people who screwed up. That road will begin with serving two months for each GFY infraction. We'll start the clock at 12/6/17, the date of the second incident. Then, if you can behave yourself here, we might see a return to WoV but it with take more time beyond the four months. I'll see you on April 6, assuming you don't return to either site under yet another handle.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 9th, 2018 at 2:44:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
My virus software discovered severe threat "Ransom Ware" today. What is it called "Cantstopcrying" or something of that sort.

Says I'm safe but doing a full scan, and offline scan as well. Don''t wanna start crying.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 12th, 2018 at 11:23:56 AM permalink
Nareed
Yesterday I got a belated Xmas present from a supplier. It was a very nice, large, square tin with a logo of one of their company's brands. Inside there was a small plastic container, a pen, and several cans and pouches of some kind of inedible fish.

I sold the cans and pouches to a coworker for about $20, and threw in the pen (it's black ink, and at work we only use blue ink).

It's a very nice tin. I really like it. I can make use of it and the plastic container.