What Movies Have You Seen Lately?

July 6th, 2018 at 2:40:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: GwoAE
Just spent $29 for 2 people to see Jurasic Park in 3d xd. That about killed me. It better be a good movie.

Is that with the popcorn? If not dinosaur needs to come out of the screen and eat an audience member for that price.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 6th, 2018 at 2:56:22 PM permalink
GwoAE
Threads: 4
Quote: rxwine
Is that with the popcorn? If not dinosaur needs to come out of the screen and eat an audience member for that price.

Bought 2 cokes at dollar tree and large popcorn at theatre with free refill. All in us $40.

We just got to the Seats and they are leather recliners with cup holders and trays in front. There is about a 20%chance that I fall asleep. We were going to go to the drive in but first movie is 930 and JP was the second movie. There is about a 95% "?chance that I fall asleep for that time frame. Getting up at 4am every day plays a toll on me.
July 6th, 2018 at 3:14:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Just spent $29 for 2 people to see Jurasic Park in 3d xd. That about killed me. It better be a good movie.

For that price I can get 6 used
DVD movies on Amazon, shipping
included, to enjoy for years to
come. I like to actually get something
for my money.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 6th, 2018 at 3:28:05 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Getting up at 4am every day plays a toll on me.
To deliver milk??
July 6th, 2018 at 9:33:28 PM permalink
GwoAE
Threads: 4
Quote: Fleastiff
To deliver milk??

Lol no I go to the office at 5. Usually work 5am till 3pm then from 7pm till 10 at home on the couch.

So overall I enjoyed the movie. It was not a good movie to see in CD 3d. The sound was low so the xd was a waste and there wasnt much that needed the 3d.

On the way home I stopped at a red box and picked up Molly's game with a free coupon. So $30 got us 2 movies tonight. I liked the movie, but mostly because it was based on a true story. If it was just a normal movie I would have been a little bored
July 7th, 2018 at 1:10:35 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I have really been noticing often, how much better physical condition actors are now then they were even 30 years ago. They must spend hours every day between parts at the gym. I love flat abs on women.

They used to wear clothing to help conceal a ponch, now a lot of the clothing is body hugging. A flat stomach unless you are 19 and anorexic is a feat to accomplish, and a chore to maintain.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 8th, 2018 at 1:54:17 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: petroglyph
A flat stomach unless you are 19 and anorexic is a feat to accomplish, and a chore to maintain.
There used to be something in the modeling industry called heroin chic I hope it hasn't spread to the film industry. Most movie stars can afford these tax deductible Personal Trainers and Private Gyms.
July 8th, 2018 at 2:05:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Don't forget liposuction. Makeup can enhance visible abs and even lighting effects. Hollywood still using magic I'm pretty sure.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 8th, 2018 at 2:10:23 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Fleastiff
There used to be something in the modeling industry called heroin chic I hope it hasn't spread to the film industry.
I suppose we could ask Charlie Sheen
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 8th, 2018 at 2:14:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Makeup can enhance visible abs and even lighting effects. .

I was screwing around with light
and looking in a mirror. I was
amazed that I could make my
face totally different with different
light angles. Didn't know it was me.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.