In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 28th, 2014 at 3:25:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

Why would he put his hand on his heart during the National Anthem of Kuwait?

You just beat me to this, I was going to say the
same thing.

Obama is either clueless or trying to insult
the military, which he hates. He does this
not saluting thing all the time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 28th, 2014 at 3:46:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Why would he put his hand on his heart during the National Anthem of Kuwait?

Playing the National Anthem of the US. at the American Embassy. That's why.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 28th, 2014 at 3:49:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

Right, that explains the Kuwaiti flag in the background.

Seriously, do you expect us to believe a pic from Huffington Post with no way to verify what is being played? Add in that Bush's behavior in 1000 other situations would not jive with standing there with his hands behind his back. Come on, you can do better than that.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2014 at 3:56:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Right, that explains the Kuwaiti flag in the background.

Seriously, do you expect us to believe a pic from Huffington Post with no way to verify what is being played? Add in that Bush's behavior in 1000 other situations would not jive with standing there with his hands behind his back. Come on, you can do better than that.

Notice the Kuwaiti soldier is not saluting. What anthem do you think is playing?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 28th, 2014 at 4:09:05 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Notice the Kuwaiti soldier is not saluting. What anthem do you think is playing?

Perhaps none or perhaps his hand is behind the flag that is in front of him. Either way adding it up and considering the source the credibility is not great.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2014 at 8:22:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
GDP Shrinks in Q1

Tax increase 12 months ago, Obamacare, has it been too much for the economy to handle?
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2014 at 11:43:14 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
GDP Shrinks in Q1

Tax increase 12 months ago, Obamacare, has it been too much for the economy to handle?
Must be George W. Bush's fault. LOL! :D

*The sad part though is that most LIV's probably believe this
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 29th, 2014 at 11:58:51 AM permalink
Beethoven
Gay Couple Told Not To Return To East Texas Restaurant

You gotta love the hypocrisy of the LGBTQQIP2SAA movement.

When A&E discriminated against Phil Robertson, they didn't give a rat's a--. When Mozilla discriminated against Brendan Eich, they cheered while laughing at their opponents. When HGTV discriminated against the Benham brothers, they sanctimoniously lectured us about the rights of private businesses.

...but when the tables are turned they (predictably) go back to their old ways and scream, "Bigot! Bigot! Bigot! Bigot! Bigot! Bigot!" at the top of their lungs. *facepalm*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related note: The transgender movement is poised to challenge deeply held cultural beliefs

So am I allowed to claim that I'm really a black man who was born in a white man's body??? If not, why not?
May 29th, 2014 at 12:10:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Beethoven
Gay Couple Told Not To Return To East Texas Restaurant

...but when the tables are turned they (predictably) go back to their old ways and scream, "Bigot! Bigot! Bigot! Bigot! Bigot! Bigot!" at the top of their lungs.

Looking at this my guess is the two guys were showing affection in an inappropriate manner and asked not to come back. Good for the owner.

Quote:
On a related note: The transgender movement is poised to challenge deeply held cultural beliefs

So am I allowed to claim that I'm really a black man who was born in a white man's body??? If not, why not?

Sir, you are in a society collapsing upon itself. The best course of action is to prepare physically and financially for bad times by paying all debt especially your domicile and learn as many basic skills as possible. The disruption will not be pretty but when gender roles and simple standards get as fallen and bent as they are and are heading, well said disruption must come. I would suggest leaving NV for a climate where agriculture and such is more favorable.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2014 at 12:15:36 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: Beethoven
To show you how smart some Americans are, here are 12 women who actually believed that they were on a reality show competing to become Prince Harry's wife. LOL!!

Star of 'I Wanna Marry Harry' tricks locals into thinking he's the REAL Prince

I feel guilty for saying this, but I might actually check this trash out. :D

Yeah, I admit it. I actually checked this out. lol! :D

I don't know if these girls voted in the last election, but if they did, I bet I can guess who they voted for!!