In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 20th, 2021 at 9:33:37 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Pretty sure Donny’s war record as President was based more on appearing unhinged to our enemies. It’s not a sustainable posture for a country of non-barbarians.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 20th, 2021 at 9:54:42 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
You all know i am fearful of what Biden's policies might do to the country. I'm unhappy with his first priority to spend nearly TWO TRILLION dollars we don't have, with not even a thought on how he is going to repay it. But of course it is in the short term good for me, personally. Most of that money will filter up to us stockholders.

But.... I loved his speech. The word that eluded me for a while to distinguish Biden from Trump is 'statesman'. I know Bob will keep showing Biden with young girls, but I believe he has a good heart. And wants what is best for the country over what is best for himself. I do not mind having an adult in the White House now.
January 20th, 2021 at 10:39:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
You all know i am fearful of what Biden's policies might do to the country. I'm unhappy with his first priority to spend nearly TWO TRILLION dollars we don't have, with not even a thought on how he is going to repay it. But of course it is in the short term good for me, personally. Most of that money will filter up to us stockholders.

But.... I loved his speech. The word that eluded me for a while to distinguish Biden from Trump is 'statesman'. I know Bob will keep showing Biden with young girls, but I believe he has a good heart. And wants what is best for the country over what is best for himself. I do not mind having an adult in the White House now.

So lets see, you think his policies will be bad for the country but you like him because he speaks well?

You had an adult in the WH for the past 4 years. An adult who told it like it was. Now you have a guy who tells it like you like to hear it.
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2021 at 10:51:52 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
You had an adult in the WH for the past 4 years. An adult who told it like it was. Now you have a guy who tells it like you like to hear it.

lol

No one is buying the BS you’re selling.

Might as well go back to making bold proclamations about your views on pedophilia.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 20th, 2021 at 11:04:52 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: SOOPOO

You do realize that it highly unlikely Biden had anything to do with writing the speech. So he get good marks for delivering his lines well. The director will be pleased.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 20th, 2021 at 11:10:46 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
You do realize that it highly unlikely Biden had anything to do with writing the speech. So he get good marks for delivering his lines well. The director will be pleased.

Biden's speech writer is the same one he chose as Vice President.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 20th, 2021 at 11:26:29 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Biden's speech writer is the same one he chose as Vice President.

Senior Advisor and Speechwriter for the Biden-Harris Campaign," says Biden-Harris Transition website.

"After serving as the speechwriter to Biden during his vice-presidential term, Vinay worked as Vice President of Strategic Communications at the National Basketball Association.

According to the website, during the Obama-Biden Administration, he also served as a senior speechwriter at the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Health and Human Services, deputy speechwriter for the Obama-Biden re-election campaign, and speechwriter for his home state Senator, Sherrod Brown of Ohio."

So we will get more of the wordy, cliche ridden speeches that sound pretty and mean nothing like we did from the Obama presidency.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 20th, 2021 at 11:36:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman

So we will get more of the wordy, cliche ridden speeches that sound pretty and mean nothing like we did from the Obama presidency.

But the sheep will think Beijing Biden sounds so good!
The President is a fink.
January 20th, 2021 at 11:40:40 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
?

You had an adult in the WH for the past 4 years.

I see 3 adult Presidents waiting at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for ceremony. Obama, Bush and Clinton.

No sign of child tantrum Trump.
January 20th, 2021 at 12:15:03 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
No sign of child tantrum Trump.

He’s been exiled to FL, currently begging Melania not to leave him for a year or two now that the cameras are off.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman