*Bill to Monica*

"Here honey, try a cigar."
April 30th, 2021 at 4:52:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
*Bill to Monica*

"Here honey, try a cigar."

Much like strippers who can pick up a coin without using their hands, I'm only impressed if they can also light it and blow smoke rings.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 1st, 2021 at 4:48:48 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Ive always spoken out against Sexual harassment regardless of politics
Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both sleazebags.
I dont give a crap about politics if somebody breaks the law

Al Franken was never charged with any crime. Matt Gaetz (likely) will never be charged with any crime, and (most likely) will never be convicted of one. Just like the Trump discussions, do you want a man of his character in Congress? Late 30’s guy sleazing around college campuses (and other techniques) trying to score 18-21 year olds? Ams hits the nail on the head.... in his district he will just be replaced by a different Republican.....

And agree that Al Franken, as much as I remember hating his politics, was a necessary sacrificial lamb for the Democrats. What he did is a flea on an elephants ass compared to what Cuomo did.
May 1st, 2021 at 8:56:06 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rxwine
Much like strippers who can pick up a coin without using their hands, I'm only impressed if they can also light it and blow smoke rings.

Not quite the same thing, but still pretty impressive, methinks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epPkcH0aIlo
May 1st, 2021 at 9:42:27 AM permalink
rxwine
Half-foot wide hail fell in Texas. Just one that size. Pretty sure that would be lethal.

I may have told this story before. I drove off the road in Texas trying to avoid a hail storm messing up my still pristine finish. Tried to hide the car under a tree. But these trees were super scraggly. You could fire a cannonball through them and not break a limb. So, I just watched my car get covered in hail dents under a tree.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 1st, 2021 at 12:48:42 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
Half-foot wide hail fell in Texas. Just one that size. Pretty sure that would be lethal.

I may have told this story before. I drove off the road in Texas trying to avoid a hail storm messing up my still pristine finish. Tried to hide the car under a tree. But these trees were super scraggly. You could fire a cannonball through them and not break a limb. So, I just watched my car get covered in hail dents under a tree.

Assuming you have insurance, who cares? I never understood why people value the looks of their cars so much. As long as it runs that is all that matters to me. Even my expensive cars I never stressed if someone gave me a door ding. Shit happens. One of my brand new cars got a door ding the day I bought it when I was parked at my insurance company putting it on my policy the first day. That ding was still there three years later when I sold it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 1st, 2021 at 1:28:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: DRich
Assuming you have insurance, who cares? I never understood why people value the looks of their cars so much. As long as it runs that is all that matters to me. Even my expensive cars I never stressed if someone gave me a door ding. Shit happens. One of my brand new cars got a door ding the day I bought it when I was parked at my insurance company putting it on my policy the first day. That ding was still there three years later when I sold it.

Why? Insurance rates and resale value. First can go up, and second can go down.
May 1st, 2021 at 5:10:03 PM permalink
rxwine
A company called ICON is printing 3d homes for half the cost of traditionally constructed homes. And very easy to customize.

Pretty sure there is some job killing effects there.
May 2nd, 2021 at 12:13:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Thieves using wildlife cameras to steal exotic cars. They set the camera up to see who lives in the home and if they are gone at regular times.
May 3rd, 2021 at 10:01:24 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/politics/liz-cheney-criticism-trump-big-lie/index.html

Cheney calls out Trump's latest attempt to promote 'BIG LIE' amid criticism from within her own party

I like Cheney. Solid Republican. A straight shooter
Yet Trump wants to primary her
LOL

Is the Republican party a party of ideas or is it beholden to King Trump
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"