In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 14th, 2021 at 12:56:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
I gave the reason, election security. Last election proved mail-in is not secure. It never will be.

No it proved some rightwingers lie about there being evidence.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 14th, 2021 at 12:59:39 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I am all for internet voting. We just need a USB reader for the chip they inserted into us in the Covid vaccine. That will prevent cheating.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 14th, 2021 at 1:01:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
No it proved some rightwingers lie about there being evidence.

Not at all, evidence all over. Left chooses to ignore.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2021 at 1:10:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Not at all, evidence all over. Left chooses to ignore.

There have been real people committing voter fraud. That's what real evidence is, in case you aren't aware. Lack of evidence, means nothing like that was produced. Sorry. I'm not interested in your fantasy.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 14th, 2021 at 1:17:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
There have been real people committing voter fraud. That's what real evidence is, in case you aren't aware. Lack of evidence, means nothing like that was produced. Sorry. I'm not interested in your fantasy.

I know you cannot handle that mail in was to allow fraud. Because fraud helped your guy. You are an enabler.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2021 at 1:22:17 PM permalink
rxwine
I know you cannot handle that mail in was to allow fraud. Because fraud helped your guy. You are an enabler.

We already knew Trumpie was a sore loser. No need to make excuses for him.
September 14th, 2021 at 1:33:07 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I gave the reason, election security. Last election proved mail-in is not secure. It never will be.

Nonsense, baloney, BS.

What clear and convincing proof of other than rare, isolated events of mail in voting fraud can you proffer?

Again, courts and experts galore have poured over this claim and found it more than wanting: it's a damned lie.

Keep it up, at least you're consistent.
September 14th, 2021 at 1:38:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: missedhervee
Nonsense, baloney, BS.

What clear and convincing proof of other than rare, isolated events of mail in voting fraud can you proffer?

Again, courts and experts galore have poured over this claim and found it more than wanting: it's a damned lie.

Keep it up, at least you're consistent.

All been given many times. Deep state did what it does best. We just have to live with the disaster they created.
The President is a fink.
September 14th, 2021 at 1:47:45 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
"Deep state" conspiracy ...

Dude, you are deluded.

That tin foil hat probably looks good on you though.

Again, where is the proof of your claim?

Oh, you're just going to mouth predigested nonsensical conspiracy thories: got it.
September 14th, 2021 at 2:20:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
Democratic lawmakers are preparing to brush aside proposed changes to New York’s political map and use their supermajorities in Albany to draw new districts that might eliminate as many as five Republican-held House seats.

Good! Gotta fight fire with fire.

Until we have national gerrymandering reform, Dems can’t just let GOP states engage in asymmetric warfare.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman