In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 29th, 2021 at 5:00:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Nonsense.

While I think Biden is a better leader than Trump I would not praise him or his works; he's trying and seems to act in good faith.

I do support a strict immigration program; not building a stupid wall, but ending "catch and release" and penalizing/jailing those who enter illegally.

I would consider supporting a moderate republican if such were running, but with Trumpism taking over the party that isn't likely.

I do not support the progressive platform of the democrats; I do favor a woman's right to choose; I am against the democrats radical social programs but support their infrastructure efforts.

I favor a strong defense but not as pork-barrelish as it has become.

I oppose taxing the rich to pay for social programs, but that's because it would hurt me financially.

I have no empathy for the homeless and would not give them a dime.

There, still think I'm a liberal?

So you actually should have voted for Trump based on those claims yet hate him.

Doesn’t add up
The President is a fink.
December 29th, 2021 at 5:15:09 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I despise Trump, the person and would never vote for him no matter if I agreed with everything he stands for, which I don't.

He is arrogant, buffoonish, cruel and uncaring about others.

Remember when he was a democrat?
December 29th, 2021 at 5:46:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I despise Trump, the person and would never vote for him no matter if I agreed with everything he stands for, which I don't.

He is arrogant, buffoonish, cruel and uncaring about others.

Remember when he was a democrat?

Trump is the most libertarian friendly candidate of our time. Yet you, a supposed libertarian, hate him. See why I do not believe you?

He cares more about others than any POTUS of our day. Where do you get the idea that he does not? If he did not care about the nation he could have kept his billionaire life instead of sign up for all the abuse he took.

Cruel? How, exactly? By not having the open borders you prefer? By not starting a war? Or do you mean by acting like a man and defending himself when verbally attacked?

Arrogant? No more than Obama was. Buffonish? I do not see it.

You said you wanted comprehensive immigration reform yet you hate Trump, who proposed it, and support Biden, who only proposes amnesty and open borders.

It does not add up.
The President is a fink.
December 29th, 2021 at 6:02:34 PM permalink
missedhervee
I don't "support" Biden per se, i.e. I'd never vote for him: I simply think he's a better human being than Trump.

I hated Trump BEFORE he ran for president.

Libertarians support a woman's right to choose: Trump does not, and that's a deal breaker.

He cares only about himself and the Trump organization; I'd say he cares about his family but him banging Stormy while married to Melania killed that possibility.

The jerkoff comes off as a weakened version of the Old Testament God: Fear me! Obey me! Or else!

Arrogant? How about him holding up the bible in front of the church, hoping for a photo op?

Again, since I hate Trump I'd never vote for him no matter what his platform is: he is not suitable to lead this country, period.

Hell, he should stay in the Trump tower, crap on his gold toilet seat while imagining he's casting blessings on the little guy.
December 29th, 2021 at 6:17:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't "support" Biden per se, i.e. I'd never vote for him: I simply think he's a better human being than Trump.

Libertarians support a woman's right to choose: Trump does not, and that's a deal breaker.

He cares only about himself and the Trump organization; I'd say he cares about his family but him banging Stormy while married to Melania killed that possibility.

The jerkoff comes off as a weakened version of the Old Testament God: Fear me! Obey me! Or else!

Arrogant? How about him holding up the bible in front of the church, hoping for a photo op?

Again, since I hate Trump I'd never vote for him no matter what his platform is: he is not suitable to lead this country, period.

Hell, he should stay in the Trump tower, crap on his gold toilet seat while imagining he's casting blessings on the little guy.

Ask Duffman if he thinks Liz Cheney who voted to convict Trump is the one with integrity about Jan 6, or Donald Trump, then be glad you don't lower yourself to his standards.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 29th, 2021 at 6:21:51 PM permalink
missedhervee
Changing gears:

I see that a jury convicted Epstein's procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, guilty on 5 of 6 counts.

What repercussions will befall the "rich and powerful" idiots who took advantage of Epstein's offer of sex with underage cuties?
December 30th, 2021 at 2:42:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman

Liberals are also pro-abortion and it is THE deal breaker for most of them.

Quote:

If that were the case he would not have left it to run for POTUS. As to "Obey me or else" that is the position of the vaxers which you are happy to support.

Quote:

Oh, my, a POTUS has a photo op! Like that never happens! Maybe you are just upset he had a bible?
The President is a fink.
December 30th, 2021 at 3:22:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Mexican drug cartels invading tourist areas.

The President is a fink.
December 30th, 2021 at 4:29:43 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Changing gears:

I see that a jury convicted Epstein's procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, guilty on 5 of 6 counts.

What repercussions will befall the "rich and powerful" idiots who took advantage of Epstein's offer of sex with underage cuties?

Nearly all of his co-conspirators have immunity

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article242017036.html
December 30th, 2021 at 4:58:05 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Edit- wrong thread