Stock market up
Thanks Joe
I was vocal about the markets when Trump was Pres
Now Biden President, very thrilled
Trumpers silent on the market
Righties only happy with bad news
Trumpers now hate America because they hate good news for the country
Poop and LGB don't put money in Americans pockets, the market does
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 30th, 2021 at 9:55:00 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
Stock market up
Thanks Joe

The market is doing fine. The problem is that everyone does not have money in the market. If you don't have money in the market because you have a low-paying job and you've been lucky enough to have had your pay go up this year, inflation managed to take most or all of that away. Your comments are elitist in many ways--you've done well; screw the ones who have not been as fortunate.

This is typical of how Democrats treat those who they count on to vote for them time after time...the working poor and just plain poor.

President Biden is gaslighting us with the tweet about one guy the economy is great.

He has not lived in the real world for years.
December 30th, 2021 at 10:35:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
The market is doing fine. The problem is that everyone does not have money in the market. If you don't have money in the market because you have a low-paying job and you've been lucky enough to have had your pay go up this year, inflation managed to take most or all of that away. Your comments are elitist in many ways--you've done well; screw the ones who have not been as fortunate.

This is typical of how Democrats treat those who they count on to vote for them time after time...the working poor and just plain poor.

President Biden is gaslighting us with the tweet about one guy the economy is great.

He has not lived in the real world for years.

Where were these posts from RonC when righties were constantly toting the roaring stock market during Donny’s tenure???
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 30th, 2021 at 11:04:54 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: missedhervee
Changing gears:

I see that a jury convicted Epstein's procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, guilty on 5 of 6 counts.

What repercussions will befall the "rich and powerful" idiots who took advantage of Epstein's offer of sex with underage cuties?

If Epstein instructed the underage ones to say they were 18 and there of their own free will it may be more political fallout than legal.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 30th, 2021 at 11:13:04 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Well, well, well

If you can't beat 'em... NASCAR driver who unwittingly inspired 'Let's go Brandon' chant reveals he's now being sponsored by cryptocurrency named after anti-Biden slogan after complaining phrase cost him sponsors

Quote:
NASCAR driver Brandon Brown is now being sponsored by a cryptocurrency named after the politically charged 'Let's Go Brandon' chant he unwittingly inspired, days after complaining that the phrase had cost him sponsorships.

'I'm excited to welcome @LGBcoin_io aboard my No. 68 Chevrolet Camaro as our 2022 NASCAR Xfinity Series full season primary partner!' Brown announced on Twitter Thursday. Brandon shared a glossy video of himself walking up to his red, white and blue shevy emblazoned with the LGBCoin logo.

Brown, 28, unintentionally sparked the phrase the national anti-Biden chant after NBC sports reporter Kelli Stavast confused the crowd jeering 'F*** Joe Biden' for 'Let's Go Brandon!' at a NASCAR event in Alabama on October 2.

LMAO

Let's go Brandon
December 30th, 2021 at 11:34:30 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: AZDuffman
Oh, my, a POTUS has a photo op! Like that never happens! Maybe you are just upset he had a bible?

Were he in fact a devout churchgoer it might, just might, have been acceptable but Trump is very secular and not a regular church goer; I suspect he's an atheist.

It baffles and amuses me that the evangelicals support this heathen: Trump, ever the showman, is playing them like a fiddle.

Trump does not believe in god; Trump believes he IS god.
December 30th, 2021 at 11:44:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: missedhervee
Were he in fact a devout churchgoer it might, just might, have been acceptable but Trump is very secular and not a regular church goer; I suspect he's an atheist.

It baffles and amuses me that the evangelicals support this heathen: Trump, ever the showman, is playing them like a fiddle.

Trump does not believe in god; Trump believes he IS god.

Whats funny is Trump is deviating from the right regarding vaccines and the right is absolutely apoplectic about this.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-politics-trump/anti-vax-community-blasts-trump-after-pro-shot-comments-idINL1N2TE1QN

Candace Owens claims Trump is too elderly to comprehend anything. Lol
https://www.blackenterprise.com/candace-owens-suggests-trump-only-touted-vaccines-because-hes-too-old-to-know-how-to-find-alternative-sources-online/amp/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 30th, 2021 at 12:11:13 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
Thanks, I appreciate the replies. We are "living in interesting times".

I was serious about listening
Most Blacks believe racism exists and the worst consequences are the interactions between the police and blacks.
In these instances Dems listen to Black complaints.
Republicans are pretty much back the Blue in every single case. Republicans generally don't want to listen to Black's complain about the police.
If I was Black, I would vote for people that listen to me.
I just watched 137 shots
One cop stood on the hood of the car and shot down emptying his gun on the occupants
In the end no weapon was found
The tail pipe back fired and the police thought they got their revenge
December 30th, 2021 at 1:58:57 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: terapined
Stock market up
Thanks Joe
Quote:

You "may" have been vocal, but I do not remember a single time where you praised or gave President Trump any credit for the stock market increases.

Prove me wrong.

Quote:
Let's go Brandon
December 30th, 2021 at 5:56:44 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
dumb kid gets in the way, racist journalists want to make it a racial incident