In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

March 25th, 2022 at 6:00:28 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Ginni Thomas (wife of Clarence Thomas - who is still being hospitalized right now) text message to Mark Meadows on 11/5/20:

BATSH** CRAZY - the wife of a Supreme Court Justice!!!

I have no doubt this vote was to protect his wife. Clarence Thomas needs to step down. She was part of a coup determined to throw out a legal election. It's shocking that a Supreme Court wife of the Judicial branch is advising the executive branch of what actions to take that are against the constitution itself. She actually thought Pence had the power to declare Trump the winner. Incredible

"Clarence Thomas Was Lone Dissent in Trump's Bid to Withhold WH Docs" https://www.businessinsider.com/clarence-thomas-only-justice-dissent-in-trump-january-6-bid-2022-3?amp
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 25th, 2022 at 6:01:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: odiousgambit
Ginni Thomas (wife of Clarence Thomas - who is still being hospitalized right now) text message to Mark Meadows on 11/5/20:

BATSH** CRAZY - the wife of a Supreme Court Justice!!!
Wow that is nuts, nuts! everybody should know that claims about election fraud do not get investigated by law enforcement... so how would anyone ever get arrested?

Except the FBI, for some reason unclear to me, actually investigated fraud in a 1982 Illinois governors race and found 100,000 fraudulent ballots.

As far as I can tell the lesson gleaned for the FBI is that they have vowed to never do an investigation again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Illinois_elections#Convictions_for_fraud

Such a shame we didn’t have GITMO back in 1982 for the culprits to await their “military tribunals.” /s
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 25th, 2022 at 6:03:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I was thinking of this regarding people getting pushed in front of the subway train. Remember if you're standing in a dangerous spot, some of these people hear voices telling them to do things they shouldn't do.

Quote:
Auditory hallucinations, or hearing voices, is a common symptom in people living with schizophrenia. In fact, an estimated 70% to 80% of people with schizophrenia hear voices.1 These voices can call your name, argue with you, threaten you, come from inside your head or from outside sources, and can begin suddenly as well as grow stronger over time.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 25th, 2022 at 6:07:47 AM permalink
terapined
Ginni Thomas text showing she is batshit crazy
WTF
The fair election is a "heist" ?????????????
Insane

"Help This Great President stand firm, Mark!!! ... You are the leader, with him, who is standing for America’s constitutional governance at the precipice. The majority knows Biden and the Left is attempting the greatest Heist of our History.”
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 25th, 2022 at 10:52:09 AM permalink
ams288
Apparently Fox only mentioned the Gianni Thomas scandal ONCE yesterday. A brief mention during Bret Baier’s hour.

You know a story is bad for the GOP when Fox tries to give it the black hole treatment.
March 25th, 2022 at 11:13:48 AM permalink
terapined
Apparently Fox only mentioned the Gianni Thomas scandal ONCE yesterday. A brief mention during Bret Baier’s hour.

You know a story is bad for the GOP when Fox tries to give it the black hole treatment.

That's better then Foxnews.com
Total black hole
They are not reporting the story
I did a search over there out of curiosity on how they are reporting this bombshell story
They are simply not reporting it
Hey RonC, any comment?
This is why I don't watch foxnews
They have a right not to report it and that's why I don't watch.
It's a worthless channel not worth my time
March 25th, 2022 at 11:46:43 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
That's better then Foxnews.com
Total black hole
They are not reporting the story
I did a search over there out of curiosity on how they are reporting this bombshell story
They are simply not reporting it
Hey RonC, any comment?
This is why I don't watch foxnews
They have a right not to report it and that's why I don't watch.
It's a worthless channel not worth my time

I’ll try my best RonC impression for his response:

“Both sides are bad! Remember when Bill Clinton spoke to Loretta Lynch on the tarmac?!”
March 25th, 2022 at 3:48:15 PM permalink
terapined
I’ll try my best RonC impression for his response:

“Both sides are bad! Remember when Bill Clinton spoke to Loretta Lynch on the tarmac?!”

She's literally a mental nutcase off the deep end unable to deal with a Trump loss that she had revenge fantasies concerning Biden
Simply scary as everybody can see from her text message to the WH Chief of Staff just a couple days after the election

"Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition,"
March 27th, 2022 at 8:27:47 AM permalink
terapined
Another reason not to carry. I like having my balls

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Man-at-Houston-s-St-Regis-Hotel-accidentally-17030692.php
March 27th, 2022 at 9:02:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican U.S. Representative Jeff Fortenberry, who was convicted of lying to FBI investigators about illegal contributions to his 2016 re-election campaign, said on Saturday that he would be resigning from Congress.

Following a trial in Los Angeles federal court, the jury found Fortenberry, who represents Nebraska, guilty of scheming to falsify and conceal material facts, along with two counts of making false statements to federal investigators.

Prosecutors had accused Fortenberry of lying to investigators during two interviews in 2019 about $30,000 in campaign contributions he received in 2016 from Nigerian billionaire Gilbert Chagoury.

The three felony charges each carry a maximum penalty of five years in prison. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for June 28 before U.S. District Judge Stanley Blumenfeld in Los Angeles.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/u-s-representative-fortenberry-found-guilty-of-lying-to-resign/ar-AAVwXTa?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5b3ddeafaf7941f8801d887fb45151b3
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?