In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 25th, 2022 at 12:48:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
I think Depp has succeeded in making Amber Heard look like a nasty person for writing a me-too op-ed when it looks like she was hitting him.

Doesn't mean he will win on damages, but I believe he did succeed at that.

There's a 10-minute video out there with Johnny Depp talking about being abused by Amber Heard. He talked about it everywhere. I'm sure he doesn't plan on winning he just wants his name cleared. He doesn't need the money his net worth is around 200 million. He's going to be 60 years old next year. He doesn't want wife beater as his legacy. Amber Heard is obviously a lunatic it's amazing how many men are coming forward saying they were married to somebody like that.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2022 at 1:52:23 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
Madonna looks absolutely terrifying these days:

My God. Madonna looks creepy in those pictures. She was beautiful before getting plastic surgery. Shame she paid to look worse. So sad. :(
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
April 25th, 2022 at 1:53:55 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
There's a 10-minute video out there with Johnny Depp talking about being abused by Amber Heard. He talked about it everywhere. I'm sure he doesn't plan on winning he just wants his name cleared. He doesn't need the money his net worth is around 200 million. He's going to be 60 years old next year. He doesn't want wife beater as his legacy. Amber Heard is obviously a lunatic it's amazing how many men are coming forward saying they were married to somebody like that.

Shame. Amber looks so normal and civil only for her true ugly colors to come out. Sad shame.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
April 25th, 2022 at 2:27:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
It's not like Elon Musk took 45 billion out of his back pocket to pay for Twitter. He financed 21 billion of it a couple of different banks and no bank that he approached to turned him down. Its what rich people do, it's what John D Rockefeller always did. Richest man in the world and he never paid for anything he always got it financed he always made it somebody else's risk. And in those days he could make them finance all of it he didn't have to put up any good faith money that's how good his reputation was. Elon Musk net worth today before the deal is around 270 billion but now will actually go up because Twitter will be figured into his net worth. He's almost a hundred billion dollars ahead of the second richest man in the world Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates because both those guys gave half their money away in divorces. Idiots.

That's right Lefty's, you can blame Donald Trump for Twitter being sold to Elon Musk and the complete destruction of CNN. Megyn Kelly did a 10-minute show last week on exactly what destroyed CNN. They went from a somewhat reliable Network to a totally biased and lying Network. It was all for the money it was all for the ratings. Trashing Donald Trump 24/7 what's a boon for their ad revenue and as soon as Trump was no longer in office their audience left never to return. And they were so arrogant that people wanted more of what they had to offer did they put 300 million dollars into a streaming service absolutely nobody wanted. Meanwhile where is Fox News? Flourishing of course, just like they flourished during the Trump years. It's amazing that when you're honest and tell the truth how loyal your audience is. Megyn Kelly also said she doesn't understand why anybody cares what Chris Wallace does. She said he was at the bottom of the heap ratings-wise at Fox News, nobody watched him so why would they watch him anywhere else.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2022 at 3:44:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
That's right Lefty's, you can blame Donald Trump for Twitter being sold to Elon Musk and the complete destruction of CNN.

I’d prefer to thank Donny for allowing Dems to control the House, Senate, and WH.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 25th, 2022 at 4:06:10 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I'm glad Trump popularized the expression "You're fired."

It felt great to hear the American people make him eat his own words last election.
April 25th, 2022 at 4:47:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Donald Trump announced this afternoon that he will not be joining the new Twitter. So there goes that theory that Elon Musk did this just so Trump could get back on it. Trump does not need Twitter he's controlling everything just fine from where he is. It's either going to be Trump in 2024 or it's going to be a trump backed DeSantis which will be the same thing.
April 25th, 2022 at 4:53:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It's either going to be Trump in 2024 or it's going to be a trump backed DeSantis which will be the same thing.

Same bra-size.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 25th, 2022 at 5:10:04 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Donald Trump announced this afternoon that he will not be joining the new Twitter. So there goes that theory that Elon Musk did this just so Trump could get back on it. Trump does not need Twitter he's controlling everything just fine from where he is. It's either going to be Trump in 2024 or it's going to be a trump backed DeSantis which will be the same thing.

Literally nobody though Musk did this "just so Trump could get back on it" . Musk was never a fan of Trump. He is not going to investment over 20% of his net worth to take control of a company to unban somebody that he at best likes a bit on some issues, but mostly cannot stand.... Even conservative broadcasters were mostly hopeful that Musk's strict views on free speech would overrule whatever current policies he is banned under.

(I am not Elon Musk fan, and think he is a hypeman at best and a conman at worst varies based on which of his companies- , but he is also no Trump fan, and on the issue of climate change relating to Trump has made his position clear....)

I am fairly sure (I would bet on it) Trump will happily come back to Twitter if unbanned, even if for just one or two posts to rub it in the old guard's faces and shill his new social media company (which is where he would probably prefer people to spend time anyway).....
April 25th, 2022 at 7:43:17 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Gandler
Literally nobody though Musk did this "just so Trump could get back on it" . ...

Once again you have no idea what's going on. I saw that everywhere I looked that people thought Elon Musk was buying Twitter so Trump could rejoin. Does not matter if it was true or not a huge number of people thought it was true. And those same people now think that Trump is lying saying he's not coming back, and that he will rejoin Twitter the first chance he gets. Because it will be months if not the rest of the year before Elon Musk takes over. This stuff does not happen overnight.