In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 26th, 2022 at 3:47:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko
NYC is still one of the safest large cities in the US, but nearly as safe as it was four years ago.

What part of murders are up 68% did you not understand?

He does not understand it unless PMSNBC tells him to think a certain way. Some liberal outfit probably posted the crime stat which he copied and repeated here. They did it to try to show the new bail law is working. But what they and he miss is what was said upthread, if a crime is not charged for it does not make the stats.

If PMSNBC did a story that dog food was a good source of protein he would post it. Then he would deny he said dog food was a good source or protein.
The President is a fink.
October 26th, 2022 at 3:57:25 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

If PMSNBC did a story that dog food was a good source of protein he would post it. Then he would deny he said dog food was a good source or protein.

If Donny said to drink bleach or stick a UV light up your butt to cure Covid….
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 26th, 2022 at 5:56:58 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
87th sounds about right
I check out all the metropolitan areas all over the country.
I lived near North Las Vegas for over a month
It's not that bad
I stayed at the KOA at Sam's Town

I would not classify the Sam's Town area as anywhere near North Las Vegas. To me that is East Las Vegas which has some decent areas and some lower class areas.

Parts or North Las Vegas are very ghetto but there are also very nice areas of North Las Vegas. Both of these pictures are North Las Vegas.

At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 26th, 2022 at 6:18:41 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined
87th sounds about right
I check out all the metropolitan areas all over the country.
I lived near North Las Vegas for over a month
It's not that bad
I stayed at the KOA at Sam's Town

You apparently don’t even know where NLV is. Yes, Aliante area is pretty nice. Idk, maybe there really are close to 100 horrible cities in America now. I travel too, but I don’t always have rose colored glasses on.

This guy supports crime. Crazy. It’s never a problem because he traveled somewhere remotely close to places and it didn’t happen to him yet. I mean, I’ve been to Kansas City for a while, I’ve had some barbecue. So those African Americans ladies getting snatched up by that kidnapper/murderer that you posted about is probably much ado about nothing. Don’t matter because I didn’t see or experience it, and I’ve been there.
October 26th, 2022 at 6:51:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
I would not classify the Sam's Town area as anywhere near North Las Vegas. To me that is East Las Vegas which has some decent areas and some lower class areas.

Parts or North Las Vegas are very ghetto but there are also very nice areas of North Las Vegas. Both of these pictures are North Las Vegas.

I've saw the tent collection in Vegas in 2011. Probably the same place. Though there are some random homeless campers scattered about.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 26th, 2022 at 6:53:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rquiredusername
You apparently don’t even know where NLV is. Yes, Aliante area is pretty nice. Idk, maybe there really are close to 100 horrible cities in America now. I travel too, but I don’t always have rose colored glasses on.

This guy supports crime. Crazy. It’s never a problem because he traveled somewhere remotely close to places and it didn’t happen to him yet. I mean, I’ve been to Kansas City for a while, I’ve had some barbecue. So those African Americans ladies getting snatched up by that kidnapper/murderer that you posted about is probably much ado about nothing. Don’t matter because I didn’t see or experience it, and I’ve been there.

I'm aware of crime
87th sounded about right. That's not pro crime. That's reality
If you disagree with that number, oh well
I'm well aware crime exists. I use my locks
It's just that overall this is a safe country
Last time I felt unsafe was downtown Atlanta
I actually follow some crimes
I'm closely following the George Wagner IV trial
Jake Wagner just testified against his brother
His testimony is absolutely shocking on how cold blooded this family is.
Pike County massacre is a fascinating case
https://www.fox19.com/2022/10/24/jake-wagner-describes-massacre-she-looked-up-made-gasping-noise-then-i-shot-her/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 26th, 2022 at 8:35:17 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Quote: rxwine

I've saw the tent collection in Vegas in 2011. Probably the same place. Though there are some random homeless campers scattered about.

Ooof. 2011. Way, way, way, way worse/more expanded now. But that’s pretty much every city that doesn’t get ungodly cold now I guess, normalized.
October 26th, 2022 at 9:03:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: rxwine

Ooof. 2011. Way, way, way, way worse/more expanded now. But that’s pretty much every city that doesn’t get ungodly cold now I guess, normalized.

One city cut down all the trees where the homeless gathered. It worked.

Not the best solution though.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 26th, 2022 at 9:19:31 AM permalink
rquiredusername
The number of homeless is an issue but the gathering is frequently on purpose by city design whether people acknowledge it or not. They’re steered there by where there is and isn’t what is known as “hostile architecture.” Dividers and spikes etc on benches in many areas of the city making them unable to lay down on but miraculously not in other areas.

Gotta be happy if you’re one of those owning property or operating a business nearby, paying taxes to help the city funnel their problems to you. Out of sight out of mind for others.
October 26th, 2022 at 9:58:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The number of homeless is an issue but the gathering is frequently on purpose by city design whether people acknowledge it or not. They’re steered there by where there is and isn’t what is known as “hostile architecture.” Dividers and spikes etc on benches in many areas of the city making them unable to lay down on but miraculously not in other areas.

Gotta be happy if you’re one of those owning property or operating a business nearby, paying taxes to help the city funnel their problems to you. Out of sight out of mind for others.

I liked what I saw in Eugene
Open a city park and put up port a potties and sanitation stations
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"