Thread Rating:

October 25th, 2022 at 6:12:02 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined

The Trump party is all about hate
Regular Republicans stand by and say nothing
Because
Conservatives on this board will vote for anybody such as Walker simply because he is on the right or simply won't vote
If Kanye West runs for anything, republican Jews will certainly ignore the hate and give him their vote or just not vote.
No way conservatives vote against Walker or Kanye
It's the Donald (John Birch society nazi) Trump party
I vote against all the degenerates such as Trump and Bill Clinton. I vote against disgusting human beings regardless of politics

I personally never vote against a candidate. The person I vote for has to align very closely with my beliefs or I don't vote at all.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 25th, 2022 at 6:24:34 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: odiousgambit
I vote against disgusting human beings regardless of politics

If that’s true then you most definitely wouldn’t vote for either candidate in the Georgia race. This is where people justify voting for a complete dirtbag under some nonsense lesser evil excuse. Or vote for mid 70’s people whose voice is shaking, and who we’ve publicly seen their capabilities erode.
October 25th, 2022 at 6:32:54 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The Trump party is all about hate
Regular Republicans stand by and say nothing
Because
Conservatives on this board will vote for anybody such as Walker simply because he is on the right or simply won't vote
If Kanye West runs for anything, republican Jews will certainly ignore the hate and give him their vote or just not vote.
No way conservatives vote against Walker or Kanye
It's the Donald (John Birch society nazi) Trump party
I vote against all the degenerates such as Trump and Bill Clinton. I vote against disgusting human beings regardless of politics

Yup. This tweet is still up.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 25th, 2022 at 1:40:28 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
I personally never vote against a candidate. The person I vote for has to align very closely with my beliefs or I don't vote at all.

I vote against candidates all the time
In fact that's the main reason why I vote
There are very few people I respect and want them to be a Senator or Gov or President.
The list is really really short
There are lots of people I just don't think should govern.
The list is really really long
Most politicians are corrupt regardless of party
It's just some are more corrupt then others
I think the only politician I ever voted for in my life that was not corrupt was Senator Barbara Mikulski
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 25th, 2022 at 2:29:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Violent crime in NYC is a joke. (per capita} it's down at 31 place

https://www.populationu.com/gen/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-us
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 25th, 2022 at 2:39:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Violent crime in NYC is a joke. (per capita} it's down at 31 place

https://www.populationu.com/gen/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-us

That happens when you measure per capita but do not actually analyze things. NYC has Staten Island in its stats. Staten Island is fairly suburban and is almost part of NYC in name only, surrounded more by north Jersey than NYC. On the flipside, smaller cities can be distorted because of a small crime spike making things look worse on paper than they are.

NYC is a mess, and getting worse as the criminals are not even held anymore.
The President is a fink.
October 25th, 2022 at 3:12:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
That happens when you measure per capita but do not actually analyze things. NYC has Staten Island in its stats. Staten Island is fairly suburban and is almost part of NYC in name only, surrounded more by north Jersey than NYC. On the flipside, smaller cities can be distorted because of a small crime spike making things look worse on paper than they are.

NYC is a mess, and getting worse as the criminals are not even held anymore.

Cities have nice areas and bad areas. That's not unique to New York
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 25th, 2022 at 3:23:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Cities have nice areas and bad areas. That's not unique to New York

The issue is NYC is just letting criminals out without bail to commit crime again. Over the years there have been large parts of NYC that were and are unlivable. Rudy rescued NYC from collapse but now people are voting for collapse. Let it collapse.
The President is a fink.
October 25th, 2022 at 3:36:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Stats don't support top 10 worse, or even 15 worse, or even 20. That's all that matters.
October 25th, 2022 at 3:58:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Stats don't support top 10 worse, or even 15 worse, or even 20. That's all that matters.

What matters is quality of life for the average person. In NYC that quality has been falling for years. Is headed back to the early 1970s when it was just plain a disaster.
The President is a fink.