In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 24th, 2022 at 11:19:22 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
1. Is it just not possible to not stand next to empty tracks on the NY subway?

Doesn't matter where you stand. This one was near the center when he was pushed. Two over the past weekend. Four over the past week. All random. It is a form of entertainment for the sub-humans.

This woman was partially blinded. Creature randomly picked her out of the crowd.

Bizarro World Mayor says the average of six violent subway crimes per day, including stabbings and murders, isn't that bad, relative to the number of people who ride it.

He said that after five people were murdered in the past two weeks.
October 24th, 2022 at 2:07:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko
That was House Financial Services Committee Chair Maxine Waters, who criticized the banks about their handling of student loans, only to be reminded the federal government had taken over the loans in 2010. Begins at 1:30. Credit to the bankers for keeping straight faces.

Now, Biden is claiming his student loan bailout passed by one or two votes, even though it was never voted on. "I got it passed by a vote or two."

It is scary how people like her can get to a place of power. Thanks for pointing out the right one, btw.
The President is a fink.
October 24th, 2022 at 2:25:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Doesn't matter where you stand. This one was near the center when he was pushed. Two over the past weekend. Four over the past week. All random. It is a form of entertainment for the sub-humans.

This woman was partially blinded. Creature randomly picked her out of the crowd.

Bizarro World Mayor says the average of six violent subway crimes per day, including stabbings and murders, isn't that bad, relative to the number of people who ride it.

Did you notice a huge drop in ridership?????
If not, looks like it's not that bad.
Covid is probably more dangerous
These days, not really looking for sketchy to avoid, looking for the coughers and hackers to avoid
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 24th, 2022 at 10:58:29 PM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined

Did you notice a huge drop in ridership?????
If not, looks like it's not that bad.
Covid is probably more dangerous
These days, not really looking for sketchy to avoid, looking for the coughers and hackers to avoid

It’s New York. Whether it’s not that bad or it is, most have no reasonable alternative.
October 25th, 2022 at 4:17:42 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Haters double down with freeway banners and Nazi salutes on Kanye West's disgusting anti-Semitic diatribes.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-23/kanye-is-right-about-the-jews-more-antisemitic-hate-seen-in-l-a-after-rappers-remarks
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
October 25th, 2022 at 4:52:48 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
ADIDAS just ended their partnership with Kanye.

Cancel culture strikes again! I did Nazi that coming…
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 25th, 2022 at 5:31:28 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
what was pixeled out I wonder?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
October 25th, 2022 at 5:37:32 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
umm, well, why would you pixel this out? 'Goyim' is pretty lame for name calling, but maybe any kind of name calling is worse than swearing these days ... and how does it fit with this group anyway? and what is TV.TV?

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
October 25th, 2022 at 6:06:37 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288

Cancel culture strikes again! I did Nazi that coming…

That was clever.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 25th, 2022 at 6:07:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit
umm, well, why would you pixel this out? 'Goyim' is pretty lame for name calling, but maybe any kind of name calling is worse than swearing these days ... and how does it fit with this group anyway? and what is TV.TV?

The Trump party is all about hate
Regular Republicans stand by and say nothing
Because
Conservatives on this board will vote for anybody such as Walker simply because he is on the right or simply won't vote
If Kanye West runs for anything, republican Jews will certainly ignore the hate and give him their vote or just not vote.
No way conservatives vote against Walker or Kanye
It's the Donald (John Birch society nazi) Trump party
I vote against all the degenerates such as Trump and Bill Clinton. I vote against disgusting human beings regardless of politics
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"