In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 6th, 2023 at 6:38:30 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Quote: SOOPOO
Luckily for us we have all the ‘experts’ here who know if the market will be going up or down!

NOT!

I never claimed that I knew if it would go up or down in the future.
My post referred to what has happened Year to Date.

In the stock market, those who bet the biggest are the sharpest.
I would never be so foolish as to call them names and pretend that I know more than them.

This post will end my discussion of this matter.
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
February 6th, 2023 at 6:38:52 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The thing about these payroll numbers are the unemployed fall off the data after 6 months, if they were collecting unemployment compensation.

That explains how the rate could fall to 3.4% but the total employed fall 2.5 million.
February 6th, 2023 at 6:48:49 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/ted-cruz-declares-the-grammys-evil-after-sam-smith-s-satan-themed-set-has-conservatives-saying-it-encourages-devil-worship/ar-AA17a81d?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=27647bc660fe4abf87bcc6eb831839b4
WTF
Whats wrong with Devil worship???????????
I consider it no different then god worship
Whats next. Lyin Ted gonna go after the Grateful Dead :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 6th, 2023 at 7:02:38 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Pfizer sponsorship of the show is what got my attention.

Generally, folks should be able to support and believe what they want to.
February 6th, 2023 at 7:53:15 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DoubleGold
Pfizer sponsorship of the show is what got my attention.

Generally, folks should be able to support and believe what they want to.

Many of your posts read like some very poorly programmed AI wrote them.

For those of us who don’t consume the same nonsense sources you do, what does Pfizer sponsoring the Grammies have to do with being able to support and believe what you want to?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 6th, 2023 at 8:02:21 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: ams288

For those of us who don’t consume the same nonsense sources you do, what does Pfizer sponsoring the Grammies have to do with being able to support and believe what you want to?

I think it means they want more of the alternative sexual community and the Hollywood crowd to use their drugs, including vaccine boosters.

Another explanation could be to offset the negative publicity about the vaccine mutation news that circulated when Project Veritas recorded someone undercover.

With Hollywood, I think they're mostly left of center but I think many of the alternative crowd could be more centric.
February 6th, 2023 at 8:15:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I agree
Its a lot of nonsense bumping the thread
Its against the rules to post for the sake of bumping
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 6th, 2023 at 8:28:59 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Like you just did?
February 6th, 2023 at 8:58:33 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DoubleGold
I think it means they want more of the alternative sexual community and the Hollywood crowd to use their drugs, including vaccine boosters.

Another explanation could be to offset the negative publicity about the vaccine mutation news that circulated when Project Veritas recorded someone undercover.

With Hollywood, I think they're mostly left of center but I think many of the alternative crowd could be more centric.

You still didn’t answer the original question:

What does any of this nonsense have to do with someone not being able to support and believe what they want to?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 6th, 2023 at 9:13:47 AM permalink
DoubleGold
You still didn’t answer the original question:

What does any of this nonsense have to do with someone not being able to support and believe what they want to?

I understand you now.

They were two different sentences with separate meaning.

I addressed the Pfizer portion above and the following represents the next sentence:

A person should be able to support and believe in the lifestyle, politics, religion, etc. they want to and not be prevented from doing so as long as its legal.

Cruz complained because he's an Evangelistic Christian and the show featured a performance against Christ (implied?), but he fell into a trap of trying to discourage freedom of choice, while being a politician.

Separation of church and state.