In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 5th, 2017 at 1:21:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Maybe she can buy some rocket engines and set a vehicle on fire, claim it was the manufacturer. Worked for NBC once. For a week.

I love it when people think they're
way hotter than than they really
are. She had cred at FOX, she'll
have none at the Nothing But
Crap network.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 5th, 2017 at 2:56:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Stupid woman gets fired from Breitbart for being *too racist* (how is that even possible?!) and creates the most satisfying example of schadenfreud I've seen in ages:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 5th, 2017 at 3:31:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Stupid woman gets fired from Breitbart for being *too racist* (how is that even possible?!) and creates the most satisfying example of schadenfreud I've seen in ages:

Where is the racism here?
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2017 at 5:07:36 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

lol.... that wasn't the racist post that got her fired.

That tweet just highlights her hypocrisy, in light of her 2nd one begging strangers for handouts.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 5th, 2017 at 5:21:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

The money beg is hillarious
My suggestion, get a job. A lot more needy people out there.
There is a long history of terrorism in the Uk that she ignores. She thinks its only been Muslims.
Remember the IRA
White Christian terrorists. It was a huge problem
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 5th, 2017 at 5:35:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined

The money beg is hillarious
My suggestion, get a job. A lot more needy people out there.
There is a long history of terrorism in the Uk that she ignores. She thinks its only been Muslims.
Remember the IRA
White Christian terrorists. It was a huge problem

IRA has not been a problem in years. Open your eyes to what is going on in the world.

Brits have had problems with all kinds of other nationalities. Remember how they got Hong Kong over a war with a bunch of dope addict Chinamen? Not a problem now, same as the IRA. Islam is the current problem. At this rate it will be the cultural struggle that destroys the Brits. Too many would rather be PC than accept the danger.
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2017 at 6:06:23 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
At this rate it will be the cultural struggle that destroys the Brits.

Another the world is ending post
ROTFL
The Brits will not be destroyed.
They have been dealing with terrorists for decades.
Mostly white christian terrorists
I checked Wikipedia, its shocking the number of attacks by white christian terrorists. The Brits were not destroyed then and will not be destroyed now.
Didn't you watch the Manchester concert yesterday.
Go Brits
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 5th, 2017 at 7:37:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:

Backyard chickens blamed for salmonella outbreaks. Do not snuggle with them, CDC says.

Do chickens even enjoy snuggling?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/06/05/backyard-chickens-blamed-for-salmonella-outbreaks-do-not-snuggle-with-them-cdc-says/?utm_term=.faa0607cf182
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 6th, 2017 at 2:48:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
Another the world is ending post
ROTFL
The Brits will not be destroyed.

Why? Because you don't think they will? Did you ask an expert what your opinion should be?

This is not "dealing with terrorists." This is dealing with a cultural insurrection. Of course I do not expect you to believe or even understand this. It takes critical thinking to understand what is going on. You have a totally incompatible cultural minority growing to a point that it will seek dominance. That culture has a very radical and dangerous part of it that is more than willing to use violence to get its way. It in general has a history of using violence to flip a dominant culture to its beliefs.

Fools often believe they are exempt from historical trends because of who they are. "We are the USA!" "We are the Brits!" Right now the Brits are at a point of no return. On one hand some recognized it and wisely voted Brexit. OTOH, London is a liberal place full of PC types with their heads stuck in the sand, refusing to see the danger.

Sad to see it happening.
The President is a fink.
June 6th, 2017 at 5:00:58 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Just look at Northern Ireland, The Apprentice Boys march but they conduct their march past Indian, Pakistani, Chinese and Nigerian owned businesses.
Consider the rioting in the UK. All remained calm in the Turkish areas because the Turks let it me known looters would be shot on sight.