In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 15th, 2017 at 7:28:19 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
No more of a stretch than when Limbaug was called hate talk. She is probably closer to hate talk, actually..

Notice that AZ is still not man enough to give examples of this nonexistent "hate talk."
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 15th, 2017 at 7:48:57 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
T
Why EB brings up Rachel Maddow is a real mystery
The guy didn't watch TV, he was on the internet all the time. He lived out of a van and used YMCA wifi

Are you on the same planet as the rest of us? It has been all over the news he was a huge Maddow fan. He cited Maddow show.

The President is a fink.
June 15th, 2017 at 7:51:23 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
No more of a stretch than when Limbaug was called hate talk. She is probably closer to hate talk, actually.

Liberals cannot handle when their own talk comes back to bite them.

I never called Limbaugh hate talk
Both Limbaugh and Maddow have the same shtick
Make fun of the other side
I dont say Limbaugh is hate talk, i simply ignore the fat guy.
AZ cant ignore Maddow making fun of conservatives
ROTFL
I ignore Limbaugh, yet AZ obsessed with Rachel
Weird
So you watch MSNBC lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 15th, 2017 at 7:59:55 AM permalink
terapined
Are you on the same planet as the rest of us? It has been all over the news he was a huge Maddow fan. He cited Maddow show.

He watched the show. No mention of being a huge fan
Do you watch videos you post? It didn't make your point lol
So what, I watch fox sometimes
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 15th, 2017 at 8:02:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I never called Limbaugh hate talk
I dont say Limbaugh is hate talk, i simply ignore the fat guy.

Again, life does not revolve around you. Liberals all over have called Limbaugh "hate talk" for almost 30 years.

Quote:
So you watch MSNBC lol

Nope. Other than the rare clip last I saw it was to watch them crying over losing the Senate filibuster in that special election years ago. I do not even have cable, stupid waste of money.

Well, I watch their "Lock Up" program from time to time, on Netflix.. Never their propaganda shows.
The President is a fink.
June 15th, 2017 at 8:22:04 AM permalink
terapined
Again, life does not revolve around you. Liberals all over have called Limbaugh "hate talk" for almost 30 years

So illogical
We have level headed libs on this board but AZ only listens to extremists not on this board
I ignore all extremists, left or right because they are crazy
Take Alex jones, some conservative listens to him and busts into a pizza joint with a gun
This is not conservatives fault, its a wacko
Right wing wackos are not the fault of the conservative movement but AZ believes left wing wackos are the fault of the lib movement
So illogical
June 15th, 2017 at 9:05:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman

Right wing wackos are not the fault of the conservative movement but AZ believes left wing wackos are the fault of the lib movement

This coming from someone who does not even understand the problems we are having with radical leftists. OWS/BLM violence, violence to conservative speakers on college campuses nationwide, then yesterday. You are the guy in Berlin in 1937 who says, "Problem? What problem? My life is just fine! All the cigarettes and wine I need!"

Try and get some intellectual curiosity instead of spewing platitudes like a troll. It will spill over into more of your life and you will get taken more serious in person. Try it!
The President is a fink.
June 15th, 2017 at 9:58:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
This coming from someone who does not even understand the problems we are having with radical leftists.

This coming from a guy who won't even acknowledge the problems we are having with right wing extremists.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 15th, 2017 at 10:11:36 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Again, life does not revolve around you. Liberals all over have called Limbaugh "hate talk" for almost 30 years.
That was always my impression of LImbaugh. Just a nasty human being, and that was before the hypocrisy on the pain meds.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 15th, 2017 at 10:57:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
This coming from a guy who won't even acknowledge the problems we are having with right wing extremists.

What problems are you talking about? Please discuss.
The President is a fink.