In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 14th, 2017 at 3:29:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
I'm not going to smear the entire left or the entire right but I do think that the "free speech" aspect of pictures with Trump's head chopped off, plays with him being killed, the "f____ Trump stuff. and other things that have been said dehumanizes people and leads freaks to do stupid crap like this.

This is not new stuff. The same thing was happening when Bush was in office. More than one play about Bush being killed. Randi Rhodes of "Air America" got a visit from the Secret Service for a skit about Bush being shot. It was not even a clever skit, just a guy getting mad, saying "TAKE THAT!" and gunshots. I looked but cannot find that one on YT.

Remember the Julianne Malveaux quote? “[Clarence Thomas] is on the Court. You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease. Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person.”

Remember that, everyone?

I have said it many times, today is the extreme example. Conservatives consider liberals misguided. Hard-core liberals resent that they have to share the planet with conservatives.

I have caught flack on here for saying the 2020s are going to be a violent, dangerous decade. I remain more convinced than ever. This is now inevitable. The events of today are not what make it inevitable, they are just one more sign of it. OWS, BLM, and various college groups, the violence will continue and escalate.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 4:09:04 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman

Remember that, everyone?

I have caught flack on here for saying the 2020s are going to be a violent, dangerous decade. I remain more convinced than ever. This is now inevitable. The events of today are not what make it inevitable, they are just one more sign of it. OWS, BLM, and various college groups, the violence will continue and escalate.

What i do remember is that I condemn all violence.
You on the other hand dont

Another the world is ending post
Got that bunker built yet
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 14th, 2017 at 4:28:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
What i do remember is that I condemn all violence

I did not ask what you personally condemned. I am pointing out what the actions on the far left have been for years. Please try to grasp the point that the world does not revolve around you.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 4:35:41 PM permalink
terapined
I did not ask what you personally condemned. I am pointing out what the actions on the far left have been for years. Please try to grasp the point that the world does not revolve around you.

There are extremists on the right and the left
Its illogical thinking to think extremism just resides on the left
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 14th, 2017 at 4:43:43 PM permalink
AZDuffman
There are extremists on the right and the left
Its illogical thinking to think extremism just resides on the left

Yeah, you are not going to get away with an attitude of, "It happens, as long as I can smoke my dope all is well....nothing to see here," with me. The facts are against you:

Shooting At GOP Baseball Practice Latest In Pattern Of Violence Against Republicans.

I realize your grasp of history and patterns of behavior is pretty weak. But try to see what is going on.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 4:53:50 PM permalink
terapined
Yeah, you are not going to get away with an attitude of, "It happens, as long as I can smoke my dope all is well....nothing to see here," with me. The facts are against you:

Shooting At GOP Baseball Practice Latest In Pattern Of Violence Against Republicans.

The Daily Caller ?????????????
They ignore Violence on the right
ROTFL
That's like me directing you to a Huffington Post piece to prove my point.
Its absurd :-)
June 14th, 2017 at 4:59:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman

The Daily Caller ?????????????

The news is correct and accurate.

You ignore reality.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 5:33:07 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It's becoming more and more clear that today's shooting was a false flag operation organized by the Trump administration in order to demonize Rachel Maddow.

Just kidding. But if the tables were turned, you KNOW the far-right trash sites would be pushing conspiracy theories like this.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 14th, 2017 at 5:33:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The news is correct and accurate.

It's only correct to them if it comes from
Richard Madcow or the NYT. They just laugh
at the rest of it. Lefties are celebrating
behind closed doors today, believe it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 14th, 2017 at 5:40:53 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I find it quite disturbing that the lefties on the board can't see the connection between the overtop public Trump hating by them and the shootings today.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin