In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 14th, 2017 at 7:28:41 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
You really need to stop consuming right wing B.S.

This is just plain delusional at this point...

It is, until some wingnuts on the alt-right get together and start a PAC to get Clinton to run in 2020.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 14th, 2017 at 8:20:09 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
You really need to stop consuming right wing B.S.

This is just plain delusional at this point...

I am looking at her history and her current actions. Why on earth is she forming PACs and keeping in the public eye? Ask yourself that. Look at other losing candidates. Look at the ones who walked away and the ones that came back. Look how they behaved.

Besides, I would think liberals want her t run again.
The President is a fink.
December 14th, 2017 at 8:26:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman

She lost (the Electoral College) to Donald. As soon as that happened, liberals were done with her. If she did run again (she's not), she'd never get the Democratic nomination.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 14th, 2017 at 8:52:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
She lost (the Electoral College) to Donald. As soon as that happened, liberals were done with her. If she did run again (she's not), she'd never get the Democratic nomination.

Libs may be done with her (same libs that said she was "most qualified candidate in US History!") but she would probably get the nomination. She would again tie up most all the Superdelegates. Unless a black runs, she would probably have a lock on the black vote, which is 25% of the Democrat base.

Dems made a deal with the Devil on the Clintons 25 years ago. Now they are like some restaurant owner who let a made man do him a favor to get him out of a jam. The favor is long since forgotten, but the made man and his crew get to eat and drink on the arm forever.
The President is a fink.
December 14th, 2017 at 9:10:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

AZ is so absurd
Its like saying conservatives want Roy Moore to run again
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 14th, 2017 at 9:17:21 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Hillary was even in Vancouver this week 'promoting her book' the sound bites I heard were all about her calling down Trump and that the Republicans are dead after Moore's loss. She is working really hard to stay in the spotlight, and certainly doesn't need the money, you are probably right AZD I don't think she has given up the dream yet.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 14th, 2017 at 9:26:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: kenarman
Hillary was even in Vancouver this week 'promoting her book' the sound bites I heard were all about her calling down Trump and that the Republicans are dead after Moore's loss. She is working really hard to stay in the spotlight, and certainly doesn't need the money, you are probably right AZD I don't think she has given up the dream yet.

At the very lease she is trying to keep her options open. Otherwise she looks like the guy who kept coming back to the high school parking lot after he graduated to impress the girls but had nowhere better to go.
The President is a fink.
December 14th, 2017 at 9:44:35 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
I am looking at her history and her current actions. Why on earth is she forming PACs and keeping in the public eye? Ask yourself that. Look at other losing candidates. Look at the ones who walked away and the ones that came back. Look how they behaved.

She is doing her dynastic duty by keeping the Clinton brand relevant. At some point after grooming Chelsea, she will run, with her cucked husband towing the kids.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 14th, 2017 at 9:53:11 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I think it says a lot about Donald's weakness as President how much the righties are obsessed with Hillary running again.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 14th, 2017 at 10:06:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph
She is doing her dynastic duty by keeping the Clinton brand relevant. At some point after grooming Chelsea, she will run, with her cucked husband towing the kids.

On one hand I really feel bad for that guy. OTOH, at least he kept her from marrying one of the rest of us.

The liberals do seem scared to death about her running again.
The President is a fink.