In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 5th, 2018 at 2:07:16 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: SOOPOO
This is why most posters either ignore you or detest you.
yep true dat! vegas mods love hiim though. he can do no wrong there and will never get suspend!!
January 5th, 2018 at 3:53:12 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: YeahBaby
yep true dat! vegas mods love hiim though. he can do no wrong there and will never get suspend!!

I had to go back to make sure that he was talking about ams here...

LOL!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 5th, 2018 at 3:56:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Thief steals 1.3 million bottle of vodka, drinks it, returns bottle.

Quote:
The bottle, made from gold and silver and with a diamond encrusted cap, was on loan to a Copenhagen bar which had a collection of vodkas on display.

Bar owner Brian Ingberg said the bottle had featured in an episode of the political thriller House of Cards.
CCTV showed an intruder grab the Russo-Baltique vodka and flee the bar.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42558331

(well, I'm assuming he drank it. If he stole just to pour it out, seems even crazier)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 5th, 2018 at 7:53:42 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6

Guess again.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 5th, 2018 at 11:42:21 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Nebraska Senator proposes corporations be given 99 years of sovereignty free of laws or taxation.

This is from BoingBoing... I don't know what it is but it ddn't seem to be a parody site.
January 6th, 2018 at 4:43:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
OJ Ejected from Vegas bar for being drunk and disorderly.

If he violates parole could give new meaning to "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
The President is a fink.
January 6th, 2018 at 8:08:44 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Incorrect. ams was suspended for bullying on the WoV site. I do agree that he gets away with substantially more than a Trump loving poster like yourself, though. Just like EvenBob, ams is quite shrewd at approaching the line but not crossing it. At least as defined by the Mods.
January 6th, 2018 at 8:43:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Incorrect. ams was suspended for bullying on the WoV site. I do agree that he gets away with substantially more than a Trump loving poster like yourself, though. Just like EvenBob, ams is quite shrewd at approaching the line but not crossing it. At least as defined by the Mods.

And on the flip side
You've insulted members
Called me a troll
Do you want me to find that post. I think you remember that you insulted me
If you don't remember calling me a troll, I will find it for you
You got away with it which fine be me. Just pointing out special treatment to you also
I got suspended for calling 2feathers a troll
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 6th, 2018 at 8:57:33 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

You've been very cranky towards me lately.

Reminder: Donald raised your taxes, not me!

I think your hostilities are misplaced.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 6th, 2018 at 12:37:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
You've been very cranky towards me lately.

Reminder: Donald raised your taxes, not me!

I think your hostilities are misplaced.

My take on what happened
The mods were trying to make Axelwolf happy
He is very very good friends with the Wizard.
We all hung out together, Me, Axelwolf, The Wizard, rudeboyo, Paigow Dan (RIP) and Mission and others. Great fun
Know them all personally in real life
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"