In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 6th, 2018 at 1:53:36 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
My take on what happened

My take is that, you may infer that a member of the forum is a child molester and it is not considered an insult by the mods.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 6th, 2018 at 2:02:16 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
My take is that, you may infer that a member of the forum is a child molester and it is not considered an insult by the mods.

He did not infer
He said he defended one, not is one
huge diff
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 6th, 2018 at 2:37:19 PM permalink
petroglyph
He did not infer
That is your opinion, I already stated mine, which differs from yours.

Quote:
huge diff
The quote reads a bit more. It doesn't matter anyway, no one is changing their mind. I will say from a third party, it appears that the mods have significant bias, just sayin.

As those that try to respect the owner for this forum, I follow the rules best I am able, but I hold back more and more as the suspensions increase for plain vanilla speech. There is no doubt in any ones mind what was meant, is there? Really?
January 6th, 2018 at 3:03:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
He did not infer
huge diff

Yeah. I didn't infer anyone (other than Roy Moore) is a child molester. Anyone who read it that way.... I don't know what to say to them.

The suspension wasn't for a personal insult, so I'm fine with it, cause it wasn't one.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 6th, 2018 at 5:34:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/woman-delivering-meals-homeless-attacked-machete-160019346.html

Must not have liked the food.
January 7th, 2018 at 2:09:43 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Yipes. He must be one incompetent jerk. She is 73 years old and encumbered by baggage and he is armed with a machete yet he inflicts wounds that are not even severe enough to get her admitted to the hospital, just treated and released. No indication what anyone with a name like Abukar Imbrahim is doing in Vermont in the first place or why the local authorities allow the homeless to congregate.
January 7th, 2018 at 7:22:40 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
And on the flip side
You've insulted members
Called me a troll
Do you want me to find that post. I think you remember that you insulted me
If you don't remember calling me a troll, I will find it for you
You got away with it which fine be me. Just pointing out special treatment to you also
I got suspended for calling 2feathers a troll

Yikes Ed! Sorry if I did. I think what I said is that you state the same thing about that no one should support either predator Trump or predator Bill Clinton, and have done so dozens of times. That the constant repeating the exact same thing can be termed trolling.
As I've said many times, you are one of the good guys, and always take the high moral ground. So please accept my apology.
January 7th, 2018 at 7:46:22 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
Yeah. I didn't infer anyone (other than Roy Moore) is a child molester. Anyone who read it that way.... I don't know what to say to them.

Tell them you're sorry they're oversensitive snowflakes who can't take criticism of their child-molesting favorite politicians?

But then they may go crying to the mods to complain.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 7th, 2018 at 11:36:15 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO

As I've said many times, you are one of the good guys.

LOLOL!!! Yeah, that's why I have him
blocked, just way too much 'goodness'
for me. I guffawed out loud and scared
the dog on that one.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 7th, 2018 at 12:23:37 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Two mile sign was trackside and placed solely on Engineer's side of the track.
Even if not distracted by conversation with Conductor, Engineer would have had less than two minutes to slow the train.

I understand that use of emergency brakes is not recommended in such a situation though I'm not quite certain why.