Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump is authorizing a total of 15000
troops for the border. This could be
somewhat permanent until a correct
wall is built. Trump is a problem solver,
it's in his DNA. He has no idea how to
act like a politician. Thank god..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 31st, 2018 at 5:33:45 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
There are a lot of things that Trump has no idea how to do.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 31st, 2018 at 6:05:20 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Dalex64

Number one: wear a condom.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2018 at 6:14:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Dalex64

There's lots you and I have no idea
how to do, so what. It's called learning.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 31st, 2018 at 8:24:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
How come were not seeing this on the
MSM?

ARE KOREA'S ABOUT TO FINALLY MAKE PEACE? U.S. HELPS DISARM WORLD’S MOST HEAVILY FORTIFIED BORDER

North and South Korean personnel have completed disarming an important section of the massive demilitarized zone that lies between them, an unprecedented step amid a warming of relations between the longtime foes.

https://www.newsweek.com/are-koreas-finally-about-make-peace-us-helps-disarm-border-1188018?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

In the weeks before Trump took office,
Obama told him N Korea was by far
his biggest problem. So Trump says
OK, lets find the solution. Always
give a problem to a professional
problem solver..
November 1st, 2018 at 9:27:33 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I find the anti vaccination movement pretty sick
Vaccinations save lives. Lots of lives
yet
Anti vax Mom's baby gets seriously sick from the unvaccinated 2 year old sister
The Mom has the gall to post this message below

"We all want to do what's right for our kids. I am a real mom who doesn't vaccinate. My son is currently 2 months old. I'm in the hospital with him right now. He is positive for pertussis and they are telling me he got it from my unvaccinated daughter. I have been mom shamed all day but stood my ground on our beliefs. Has anyone else's child got some horrible diseases because they don't vaccinate? Please comment. My baby is really suffering and it's horrible to watch. I need some encouragement I did the right thing."

WTF
She causes her baby to get sick and she wants encouragement.
really disgusting
Listen to your DR

https://www.indy100.com/article/anti-vaccination-contract-disease-baby-mother-online-response-reddit-8559936
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 1st, 2018 at 11:07:50 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
https://www.sciencealert.com/moss-plant-liverwort-contain-substance-thc-cannabis-pain-relief-inflammation
From link: "Comparing the medicinal effects of PET and THC, the researchers found that PET was better at relieving pain and reducing inflammation in the brain. It also came with fewer side effects.. "

I think pain is caused mostly by inflammation, so any research into anti-inflammation can only benefit. I have wondered if big Pharma is researching as much as they could to find an alternative to opiods for pain management that isn't addictive.

The articles I have read suggest replacement therapy's for opiods, that seem just as problematic.

Interesting that our bodies/brains have THC receptors.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 2nd, 2018 at 1:00:51 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Two Saudi Arabian sisters filed for asylum and died the next day in the Hudson river with bodies bound by duct tape: cops and reporters talking of suicide
November 3rd, 2018 at 10:13:57 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
November 3rd, 2018 at 10:28:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-03/kavanaugh-rape-accuser-admits-she-lied-referred-criminal-prosecution-kamalas-office

This also seems a bit strange? http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-aide-harris-accused-rogue-police-force-20150505-story.html

A woman lied.
So what. Happens.
Its not really news for me. I still believe Ford. If Ford lied, now that would be news
2nd story.
Pretty bizarre but overall meaningless
An aid does something stupid. Unless you condone the stupidity, its meaningless in a political context
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"