November 19th, 2018 at 4:39:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
He did??? OMG!! How the hell
is he president? Oh yeah, the
popular vote doesn't mean
diddly, I keep forgetting.

Except it *does* mean diddly to Donald, otherwise he wouldn't have to keep lying about it.

Just like his small inauguration crowd size bothers him. That's why we always bring it up. It's funny to see such an insecure man squirm.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 19th, 2018 at 7:15:26 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
They used to call LBJ 'landslide Lyndon'.... but it never matters by how much.... its either win or lose.
Inexperienced pompous jerk surrounded by idiots but he won. Pawn of foreign interests, perhaps. Huge debt and pr bills, yes. but he won.
November 19th, 2018 at 7:17:58 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Except it *does* mean diddly to Donald, otherwise he wouldn't have to keep lying about it.

Just like his small inauguration crowd size bothers him. That's why we always bring it up. It's funny to see such an insecure man squirm.

He is totally secure in who he is. Most people would never be able to put up with the hate that has been thrown at him for 2 years. All you liberals have gotten TDS from having a president who doesn't believe in the same things you do. Who are the insecure ones who can't stand having some of their basic life assumptions challenged.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 19th, 2018 at 7:19:37 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Most people would never be able to put up with the hate that has been thrown at him for 2 years.

He deserves it. He’s a totally worthless human being. No empathy whatsoever for others. Only cares about himself.
November 19th, 2018 at 7:25:07 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
He deserves it. He’s a totally worthless human being. No empathy whatsoever for others. Only cares about himself.
Natural born politician then.
November 19th, 2018 at 7:45:41 AM permalink
kenarman

So I thought you liberals didn't believe in hate and that every human had redeeming qualities and deserved some basic respect. But I see that you are the same as the far right people you just chose to hate different people. Making exceptions in your moral code really means you have no moral code. Sad that you are unable to see how untenable your position really is on a moral basis.
November 19th, 2018 at 8:09:57 AM permalink
ams288
So I thought you liberals didn't believe in hate and that every human had redeeming qualities and deserved some basic respect.

Why on earth would you think that?

I see nothing wrong with hating horrible people.
November 19th, 2018 at 8:39:02 AM permalink
kenarman

So your are the same as a fascist, just choosing different people to hate but the same process.
November 19th, 2018 at 8:44:06 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I agree
That dirtball that killed his wife and 2 little daughters is being sentenced today.
I hate him.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 19th, 2018 at 8:45:55 AM permalink
ams288
So your are the same as a fascist, just choosing different people to hate but the same process.

Huh? What does fascism have to do with hating bad people?