In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 9th, 2014 at 4:10:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: Beethoven

Keep in mind, Ray Lewis was on trial for murder. Yes, that's murder with an 'M'! It's so ridiculous that liberals in this country want to take a tough stand against the word "Redskins" and (alleged) gay slurs in the NFL, yet they welcome guys like Lewis and Michael Vick back with open arms. *facepalm*

But they're good....

Ray Lewis should have never been allowed back in the NFL. Ray Lewis disgusts me.
Michael Vick should not have been allowed back into NFL. Vick disgusts me.
Washington's football team needs to change its disgusting name. Dan Snyder disgusts me.
Ray Rice gone, good riddance. Ray disgusts me.
Any football player using gay slurs needs to be kicked out of the league. Gay slurs are disgusting.
Joe Paterno totally disgusted me. Wins over kids, disgusting.

That's it for my disgusting post. I'm sure B9 will be disgusted with my post :-)

This isn't a left right issue, its clowns that value wins over human beings.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 9th, 2014 at 4:47:23 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
Well, Ray Rice and the NFL had a bad day. The NFL is working to get out from under it with an indefinite suspension. The Ravens cut Rice.

It still isn't a "good" story in any way...they should have taken action sooner.

Predictions:

1. It will come out that Goddell knew about it and at least passively buried it. (because, well, he's good.)
2. There will be pressure for Goddell to resign though he will last until the sale of the Bills is complete.
3. Pressure will be immense for the replacement to be black.
The President is a fink.
September 9th, 2014 at 5:59:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined

Any football player using gay slurs needs to be kicked out of the league. Gay slurs are disgusting..

No, hitting a 100 pound woman in the jaw
and knocking her out cold is disgusting.
I've known some disgusting Gay people
who deserved a slur or two, I've never seen
a woman who deserved to be knocked out
by a man.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 9th, 2014 at 11:32:37 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Ray Lewis should have never been allowed back in the NFL. Ray Lewis disgusts me.
Michael Vick should not have been allowed back into NFL. Vick disgusts me.
Washington's football team needs to change its disgusting name. Dan Snyder disgusts me.
Ray Rice gone, good riddance. Ray disgusts me.
Any football player using gay slurs needs to be kicked out of the league. Gay slurs are disgusting.
Joe Paterno totally disgusted me. Wins over kids, disgusting.

That's it for my disgusting post. I'm sure B9 will be disgusted with my post :-)
That's hilarious coming from a guy who wrote a very disgusting post to FrGamble recently. Thank god your disgusting msg got deleted.

Offensive posts like that disgust me.
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
September 10th, 2014 at 3:05:13 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0

Finally we agree on two things. Drop the "Washington" and just go with Redskins. And Dan Snyder is an @$$hole. Excellent.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
September 10th, 2014 at 8:37:02 PM permalink
Beethoven
OBAMA TO SEND 475 ADDITIONAL TROOPS TO IRAQ

Can you believe this idiot? The same guy who withdrew virtually all of our troops from Iraq (thus allowing ISIS to thrive!) is now sending them BACK to Iraq!!

If the LIV's don't see what an incompetent nincompoop this guy is, then this country really is screwed. *facepalm*
September 11th, 2014 at 2:44:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
OBAMA TO SEND 475 ADDITIONAL TROOPS TO IRAQ

Can you believe this idiot? The same guy who withdrew virtually all of our troops from Iraq (thus allowing ISIS to thrive!) is now sending them BACK to Iraq!!

If the LIV's don't see what an incompetent nincompoop this guy is, then this country really is screwed. *facepalm*

I didn't waste my time watching and after reading the highlights I am glad I didn't. Did he really say "ISIS is not Islamic?"

How is the water in Egypt today."

Imagine FDR: "We face a threat from Nazi Germany, but Nazis are not German!"
The President is a fink.
September 11th, 2014 at 9:46:08 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: AZDuffman
Imagine FDR: "We face a threat from Nazi Germany, but Nazis are not German!"
Even though FDR is the granddaddy of modern day big government, at least he was a leader during times of war.

Can you imagine if Obama had been president back then? I'm sure Hitler would have been shaking in his shoes. *facepalm*
September 11th, 2014 at 9:59:39 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Even though FDR is the granddaddy of modern day big government, at least he was a leader during times of war.

Can you imagine if Obama had been president back then? I'm sure Hitler would have been shaking in his shoes. *facepalm*
And I'm sure I'd be reading this in Deutsch or 片仮名 :(
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
September 11th, 2014 at 10:09:57 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: chickenman
And I'm sure I'd be reading this in Deutsch or 片仮名 :(
+1