In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 26th, 2019 at 1:14:47 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
FBI recordings accuse Martin Luther King Jr of watching and laughing as a pastor raped a woman

so will Terapine be "disgusted" by this like he is "disgusted" by the fake accusations about Trump and skanky Daniels?
so will Beachbabs believe this story like she believe the fake buzz feed article???

I doubt it..........................................
May 26th, 2019 at 1:19:46 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
I totally agree Mr. President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 26th, 2019 at 2:00:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I remember recently hearing the thuds of some of the limbs of a really big tree they were cutting down nearly. I'm trying to imagine the "thud" this thing must of made. It's not hard to imagine being lifted from the ground by the impact. The rock slide started a 1000 feet up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/colorado-highway-closed-indefinitely-after-massive-boulders-smash-roadway/ar-AABWlSv?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 26th, 2019 at 3:24:56 PM permalink
rxwine
"El Chapo" Guzman is complaining about pre-sentencing prison conditions. I imagine he won't be too happy when he finally gets to the ADX either. That's even more tomb-like.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/el-chapo-made-an-unusual-prison-request-authorities-fear-its-another-ploy-to-escape/ar-AABUcjC?ocid=spartanntp

They think he may be trying to set up another escape.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 26th, 2019 at 3:49:46 PM permalink
rxwine
I completely approve of Trump giving that giant trophy to Japan's Sumo wrestler. Seems perfectly weird and appropriate at the same time. I don't know who paid for it. Did he pay for it?
May 26th, 2019 at 4:45:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Seems perfectly weird and appropriate at the same time.

Why weird. Trump was associated with
pro wrestling for years.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 26th, 2019 at 4:56:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
FBI recordings accuse Martin Luther King Jr of watching and laughing as a pastor raped a woman

so will Terapine be "disgusted" by this like he is "disgusted" by the fake accusations about Trump and skanky Daniels?
so will Beachbabs believe this story like she believe the fake buzz feed article???

I doubt it..........................................

I don’t expect that YB is exactly a scholar of US history, but maybe he should research the relationship between the FBI and MLK Jr. back then (hint: it wasn’t good).

I’d take anything negative the FBI had on him with a HUGE grain of salt.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 27th, 2019 at 1:21:34 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288

I’d take anything negative the FBI had on him with a HUGE grain of salt.

Not me, I believe all of it. MLK
was a huge womanizer, a serial
cheater on his wife. In public
he was a god fearing Xtion, in
private he was anything but.

Like JFK. He had the perfect
family in public, Camelot.
In private he was a whoremonger,
he would screw anything and
everything.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 27th, 2019 at 3:16:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Not me, I believe all of it. MLK
was a huge womanizer, a serial
cheater on his wife. In public
he was a god fearing Xtion, in
private he was anything but.

Like JFK. He had the perfect
family in public, Camelot.
In private he was a whoremonger,
he would screw anything and
everything.

Very easy to believe. I heard about his womanizing so long ago I don't even remember where I first heard about it. One place I worked an older Black woman first heard (not from me) and was shocked and upset. But think about it. They guy lived om the road. All kinds of available women around him. He was the equivalent of a rock star to them.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2019 at 9:08:01 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: AZDuffman
Very easy to believe. I heard about his womanizing so long ago I don't even remember where I first heard about it. One place I worked an older Black woman first heard (not from me) and was shocked and upset. But think about it. They guy lived om the road. All kinds of available women around him. He was the equivalent of a rock star to them.

Hoover hated MLK and thought he was a communist. He also secretly recorded some of his many affairs, MLK did like to party when on the road, and sent them to his wife. She ignored them and stood by him. The tapes and partying are were well documented by all the MMM outlets at the time.

Something that is not proven but has much circumstantial evidence point towards the theory is that MLK organized his own assassination. His popularity and power was waning before his death and the theory was his assassination would make him a martyr and get the movement going again. The reenergization of the movement certainly happened, whether or not he organized his own death will probably never known for sure.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin