In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 22nd, 2019 at 12:09:02 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Man. This dating discussion is really eye opening.

Being straight must really suck.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 22nd, 2019 at 12:12:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288

Why?
The President is a fink.
August 22nd, 2019 at 12:19:52 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Why?

Because you all have to work so hard just to find someone who isn’t crazy or manipulating who will even consider going on a first date.

Meanwhile, I went to the movies (by myself!) last night and this morning I get a message on one of the “gay dating apps” from some guy I’ve never seen before saying he saw me at the movies last night, thought I looked “fine as hell” (his actual words), and he wants me to bang his brains out.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 22nd, 2019 at 12:21:20 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61

Can confirm. Those asexuals got it figgered oot.

I don't get it either, and am probably the last person to ask. IMO ace's perhaps biggest problem is time. I feel I can sort of empathize, as while I don't have an all-day odd job like he, I refuse to be where people are and so have about the same opportunities as he. Not many women in the swamp, and every relationship I've had came by way of work or school. If I held the same job for more than 5yrs, or held a professional job full of elders who've already made it as he does, I'd prolly be pretty singular as well.

I'd drop that MGTOW s#$%, though. While perhaps starting as pro-individualism, it like most things has reached the lowest common denominator. "Men Getting Triggered Over Women" is pretty much its current reputation, and you'd do well to separate.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
August 22nd, 2019 at 12:24:48 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face

I'd drop that MGTOW s#$%, though. While perhaps starting as pro-individualism, it like most things has reached the lowest common denominator. "Men Getting Triggered Over Women" is pretty much its current reputation, and you'd do well to separate.

Its got its problems, but it is not like there are meetings or anything. Just a philosophy. A way to say you do not care about finding a woman and no, you are not gay or something. Just want no part of it all.
The President is a fink.
August 22nd, 2019 at 12:29:46 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Face
Can confirm. Those asexuals got it figgered oot.

I don't get it either, and am probably the last person to ask. IMO ace's perhaps biggest problem is time. I feel I can sort of empathize, as while I don't have an all-day odd job like he, I refuse to be where people are and so have about the same opportunities as he. Not many women in the swamp, and every relationship I've had came by way of work or school. If I held the same job for more than 5yrs, or held a professional job full of elders who've already made it as he does, I'd prolly be pretty singular as well.

If you read this thread, you would now know I have plenty of time but lack funds
August 22nd, 2019 at 1:17:41 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I think the biggest obstacle is finding out what you really want. And be passionate about that. We are all giving off signals [advertising] whether intentional or not.

I've never been a joiner of groups, didn't want to be subject to rules. What is it we want? Are you looking for sex, or companionship, or someone that actually cares? Because that last one, well, I probably don't have to tell you how that caring looked obvious in the beginning when couples couldn't get enough of each other.

It takes two years to really know someone. Everyone starts out putting their best foot forward and wearing their game face. People should live together for at least two years before signing any marriage agreement. And then they need a darn good reason like having kids or something that earth shattering. Until then, just be happy.

Find your passion.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 22nd, 2019 at 1:21:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

Bad love is worse than no love.

Don't let yourself be oblivious to the perils of old age.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 22nd, 2019 at 1:38:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
Bad love is worse than no love.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 22nd, 2019 at 1:39:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Because you all have to work so hard just to find someone who isn’t crazy or manipulating

All most Gays want is sex, so
that makes dating extremely
easy. How many times on the
other board did you say "So
many men, so little time." I
remember at least a couple.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.