Gun Control

May 18th, 2022 at 6:27:17 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09
This coming from someone that can't deal with any world, fantasy or reality, without anxiety meds.
LMAO

Pretty weak to come back with insults
It's against the rules and I won't stoop that low
I'm having a fabulous time in Des Moines
Went for a nice bike ride around a lake and checked out the art museum
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 19th, 2022 at 3:47:07 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: JCW09

Look for more churches to have armed security teams like this one
(This video is not for the faint of heart):
White Settlement Church
This team didn't do it completely right, but a head shot from 12-15 yards in the moment is impressive.
Two people died, it would have been much worse were it not for the armed members of the congregation.
what did they not do right? I commented before seeing the whole video. Anything to add? I will congratulate them for getting it done.

Quote:
Training, Training, Training
Indeed. Untrained guys who get into this self-defense thing have been found to be too reluctant to fire. For example, they might warn an active shooter to put down his gun, and have been shot themselves, I heard. All training should include the below video

you can skip to 40 seconds in, if you want

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 19th, 2022 at 10:47:49 AM permalink
rquiredusername
Threads: 0
40 Billy dollars In a last minute vague bill to the country that just happened to give Biden’s son a bunch of money under questionable circumstances is definitely just a coincy-dink right?
May 19th, 2022 at 11:00:27 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rquiredusername
40 Billy dollars In a last minute vague bill to the country that just happened to give Biden’s son a bunch of money under questionable circumstances is definitely just a coincy-dink right?

What, have you been living in a cave?

Most of the western world is helping Ukraine; the Russian bear must be opposed, and it's safest to do it by proxy.

Has nothing to do with Hunter Biden and that sort of thing.
May 19th, 2022 at 11:01:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

I’m all for prosecuting politicians who break laws without regard to party affiliation.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2022 at 2:09:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I’m all for prosecuting politicians who break laws without regard to party affiliation.

Kind of a strange statement coming from a guy who supported impeaching a POTUS for investigating influence selling of a Democrat candidate to Ukraine. But I guess some laws do not matter to you.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2022 at 2:42:54 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Wow
You nailed it
Absolutely nothing to do with Russia
This is all Hunter (sarcasm)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 19th, 2022 at 3:27:34 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Kind of a strange statement coming from a guy who supported impeaching a POTUS for investigating influence selling of a Democrat candidate to Ukraine. But I guess some laws do not matter to you.

Try learning something. Thanks for pointing out abuse of power.

What powers does the President have?
The Constitution explicitly assigns the president the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of their Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2022 at 3:32:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Try learning something. Thanks for pointing out abuse of power.

Investigating corruption is "abuse of power?" Since when?
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2022 at 4:03:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Investigating corruption is "abuse of power?" Since when?

When you assign your personal attorney to do it and he is representing himself on behalf of the you the potus. Meanwhile the potus is holding up millions of dollars of funding to that country.

And how do you come up with the idea the POTUS has the powers to investigate? He can certainly ask the AG. But the Ag is supposed to be independent. Not only that, this was related to a political opponent.

You should have stuck to calling it a phone call and stopped there.