More mansions

Page 17 of 17« First<14151617
January 31st, 2021 at 8:08:47 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 18
I can assure you the next door neighbor is PRAYING he doesn’t!
February 1st, 2021 at 1:12:30 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 997
In 1985, Mar-a-Lago was purchased by Donald Trump for around $10 million. His family maintains private quarters in a separate, closed-off area of the house and grounds.

In September 2019, Mar-a-Lago became the primary residence for Donald and Melania Trump, who previously held primary residence in New York City, in spite of a legal agreement Trump signed in the early 1990s that converted the estate from a private residence to a private club.

In 2018, Forbes estimated the value of the estate at around $160 million, having appreciated greatly throughout the past decades since Trump's purchase due to several factors such as the extensive renovation, lavish features and furniture, the exclusivity of the location, as well as its historic meaning and significance.

Quote: SOOPOO
I can assure you the next door neighbor is PRAYING he doesn’t!

Given the extensive expense of gaurding the home of an ex-POTUS and the fact that I am sure a great deal of money has been spent already, the City of Palm Beach would simply suspend their agreement and allow Trump to live there full time for a few years.

This new $110 million home is only about 1 miles away from Mar A Lago, so it won't reduce the congestion or traffic in the city.
February 9th, 2021 at 4:00:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 147
Quote:
British millionaire Patrick Diter is being ordered to tear down his Château Diter in the French Riviera, after reportedly failing to obtain the proper authorization.

Multiple outlets, including The New York Post, report that Diter, a property developer, first began building the mansion — worth about $66 million — over a decade and a half ago, and has continually added to it in the years since. He is now facing an order to demolish the property from the highest French judicial court, la Cour de Cassation.
If your candidate is losing, it's because you didn't put enough flags on your truck.
February 9th, 2021 at 4:18:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 140
Quote: rxwine
British millionaire Patrick Diter is being ordered to tear down his Château Diter

He can't pay a fine, or find somebody to
bribe? In France? I find that hard to believe.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 17 of 17« First<14151617