Men over40, never married, no kids

September 29th, 2014 at 4:40:01 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
It's kinda funny how we all have different tastes.

I see a woman with piercings and tats and I am already convinced she has std's. No way around it.

No intention to insult anyone on the forum but when I see a gal or some guy with tongue piercings or other, I see an idiot

I agree, I take a step back when I see this stuff

The bumper sticker I have on my car, Coexist
http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Coexist-Bumper-Sticker/dp/B002MAJ5GG
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 29th, 2014 at 5:13:44 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: AZDuffman
What I do not get now are both those crazy stick-families as well as the Euro-Oval ones with a local identifier. Haven't both fads been played?

Is that what those are? It's one of the few things in my "dunno what that is" file. Just a white oval with black lettering? I didn't get it. Some, like ones that read 13.1 or 26.2 I "understood", because my girl runs marathons. But I didn't get the significance of any of it really.

By the way, thanks for all these comments. I always think of girls and relationships in terms of cars; I'm glad it's sort of a "thing" that others do as well ;)
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 29th, 2014 at 5:16:08 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Face
Is that what those are? It's one of the few things in my "dunno what that is" file. Just a white oval with black lettering? I didn't get it. Some, like ones that read 13.1 or 26.2 I "understood", because my girl runs marathons. But I didn't get the significance of any of it really.

By the way, thanks for all these comments. I always think of girls and relationships in terms of cars; I'm glad it's sort of a "thing" that others do as well ;)

If the WARWAGON was a woman, what would her attributes be…?
September 29th, 2014 at 5:23:12 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: aceofspades
If the WARWAGON was a woman, what would her attributed be…?

Needs a lot of repair?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 29th, 2014 at 5:23:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Is that what those are? It's one of the few things in my "dunno what that is" file. Just a white oval with black lettering? I didn't get it. Some, like ones that read 13.1 or 26.2 I "understood", because my girl runs marathons. But I didn't get the significance of any of it

In Europe they use them to identify the country of the vehicle. I think, not totally sure, they are only needed if you cross borders. But for example "I" = "Italy" and "IRE" = "Ireland." So 10 years or so someone sold them with local things in the USA. "PIT" could mean "Pittsburgh." Thought the local ones here say "YINZ." "W" was for Bush fans.

I don't get it but I am trying to go through life as anonymous as possible.
The President is a fink.
September 29th, 2014 at 5:36:09 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23

I have no reason that I'd put on the back of my car that I enjoy running 21.1km. Or even that I have done it. I don't even get the t-shirts with 13.1 written on them. Act like you've been there before, right? Your marathon maybe someone's training run. Someone's 2km walk is another persons marathon.

Anyways, Beamer's are fun, nice cars, even the the newer model I drive now, thought the E36 was a beauty. But a waste of money.... you can get the same out use out of a shitbox Hyundai. Just not the same smiles. It's my one excessive luxury to drive a 3-series. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. They can get there themselves.

British for Beer, German for Cars, US for sport and Canada to live. That's my motto I just made up at random.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
September 29th, 2014 at 5:38:56 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: TheCesspit
British for Beer, German for Cars, US for sport and Canada to live. That's my motto I just made up at random.

Made me think of this:

September 29th, 2014 at 5:41:25 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
In Europe they use them to identify the country of the vehicle. I think, not totally sure, they are only needed if you cross borders.

Correct. Eire was 'IRL'.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
September 30th, 2014 at 9:36:36 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Quote: petroglyph
Ace, maybe being in your business you can back me up a little on this one?

After debating with some divorced friends and acknowledging among us the noticeable drop off in sexual activity's from when they were just dating their spouses.
It was theorized that after losing multiple houses and or retirements [mine included] that it would be much cheaper to eat every meal out and buy every sexual favor. Does that seem realistic?

In for a penny in for a pound here. I do not agree at all with prostitution being illegal. If not for my believing that history was caused instead of accidental it might be harder for me to rationalize why it is legal for me to sell vertebrae/disc's or even sell blood, but not sex. I mean come on, who's idea was that?

I am all for happy marriages, sure it happens, but it is difficult for me to differentiate the difference between marriage and prostitution. Especially when if a marriage comes to an end one has to pay for "services performed", forever. So why is there a monetary value placed on those services [alluded to], and if someone pays up front that is considered a crime? There is no such thing as free *****, sometimes you just don't know the price.

Or as my current owner says "at what price free".

Marrying versus renting to me is the same as buying versus leasing a car.

I am not saying whoring is bad, quite the opposite. My belief is there are other ways to sell oneself other then sexually. I don't think that how each of us chooses to sell ourself is anyone else's business. For an exampble look at the corporate whores in congress. How long before Holder gets on some board for 7 figures? The trick is figuring out who they screwed, not if.

Yikes.
September 30th, 2014 at 6:21:12 PM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
Quote: aceofspades
If the WARWAGON was a woman, what would her attributes be…?

Hopefully Face is putting a list together, but in the meantime, read about an adventure here and come up with your own list of adjectives. The WarWagon should have its own Facebook page... It already has a line of hockey jerseys...