Men over40, never married, no kids

September 28th, 2014 at 1:36:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Quote: rxwine

A Gay Hitler..

I don't know if he was suppose to be gay. Still a relic of the silent movie era, emotions were more emoted at the time, so that was more the practice.

But he wasn't suppose to be admired in that scene, at any rate.

Playing with the World. In love with world domination. Could be any sex.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2014 at 1:42:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Evenbob

A Gay Hitler..

I don't know if he was suppose to be gay.

An effeminate Hitler, then. The way he
was mincing around, like a girl would do,
not masculine at all.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 28th, 2014 at 7:29:54 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
>-Pay some ridiculous entry fee
Many have no cover charge at all.

>-Enter strip club -Darkness surrounds me
Most are suitable illuminated

>-Forced to order 2 watered down drinks or bottled water at $20/each
Encouraged, not forced. Drinks are rarely watered down or outrageously over priced.
Often the drinks are freshly brewed microbeers, the food may be vegetarian, many are very good restaurants.

>-Have to provide money to women just to see them dancing naked on stage
No.
>get hounded by women to give a lap dance
Good businesses do not hound their customers
>so I can pay to have them writhe on me without any actual interest
Most waitresses and dancers as well as hookers have no actual interest in their customers.
-Strippers continually attempting to get me to go to some special room where they imply sexual acts happen but anyone with an IQ above 15 knows better
Actually the satisfaction level is usually quite high.

The girls do pay stage rent up front, there is competion, the women are often tattooed, punctured and sometimes are not hygienic.

Now some places have very upscale prices and usually upscale girls. I'll admit, the classical scholar, language student, art-lover is rare, but most of the girls do have education and an awareness of alternative careers that provide far less money.

The girl who insists on a full nudity club solely so she can interact with the men during her act is actually a more honest girl that one who works at a topless only club where there can be no direct come=on interaction.

Anyway, Pints and Pinups in Ohio seems to be making good money already, but the Vegetarian Topless Bar in Oregon seems to have closed.
September 28th, 2014 at 7:47:42 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Do you have a vested interest in strip club promotion?

I find strip clubs -EV
September 28th, 2014 at 10:21:40 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: aceofspades
Do you have a vested interest in strip club promotion?
No, I merely wanted to show you that some are really upscale restaurants, some are microbrew bars, etc. Even my friend from the all nude Little Darlings thought the atmosphere tawdry and the people dancing there were largely common, vulgar thieves. She felt, I believe, that the manager was deceptive and vindictive. I just think you tar the entire industry with too thick a brush.

>I find strip clubs -EV
Yes, so too do I. Many clubs are used as prostitution fronts or as prostitution displays with the activities taking place elsewhere. I think the tattoos, piercings, etc. are vulgar. Most upscale clubs ban piercings now. Obviously in Vegas with the money paid to cabbies to lure males into a place, its not a fair shake for most customers.

However, its often a good strategy for a failing bar and the industry nationwide is trending to well let, upscale places.
September 29th, 2014 at 6:27:10 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Fleastiff
I think the tattoos, piercings, etc. are vulgar. Most upscale clubs ban piercings now.

WOW - I love a woman with nice ink and piercings - very sexy
September 29th, 2014 at 7:21:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Not to me, tramp stamps and piercings are turn-offs to me. Never saw what people like in them.
The President is a fink.
September 29th, 2014 at 12:07:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Not to me, tramp stamps and piercings are turn-offs to me. Never saw what people like in them.

If tatoos changed, they would be more interesting.
But they can't change, you're stuck with whatever
the person did to themselves 10 years ago. They
can't even see it, usually, but you can.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 29th, 2014 at 12:27:47 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

It's kinda funny how we all have different tastes.

I see a woman with piercings and tats and I am already convinced she has std's. No way around it.

No intention to insult anyone on the forum but when I see a gal or some guy with tongue piercings or other, I see an idiot.

But then again I am the one that thinks legal brothels are one of the safest places to find a clean woman, go figure.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 29th, 2014 at 1:48:40 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61

I find strip clubs -EV

Then you're doing it wrong. I used to hate them, too. Thought they were totally pointless. But I've since found a way that works for me, and my last 3 trips I call all +EV.

First, we never go there sober. It costs too much to drink. Get hammered next door or in the WarWagon, then you go to the club.

Second, never be the life of the party, the guy who's looking for attention. Attention there costs money, and they'll get it if you go in like that.

Third, be aloof and detached. By not freely giving attention, you become the "tough sell". The girls will actually have to work on you, and that pays off.

All three times, that's what I did. You get one, $5 beer because you're already hammered and you just chill. You watch your friends get crazy and make asses of themselves, and that's highly entertaining. When girls ask for a dance, you kindly decline, telling them "maybe later". Eventually they try harder, and almost every time, will start rubbing you arms, neck, and shoulders. Then you start to soften up, show them they have a chance. If she's really good, maybe spend a $20 on her and tell her to "just keep going".

And that's it. Spending out the ass to have some bewbs in your face ain't worth it. But if you play your cards right, you can get a killer massage way cheaper than the spa, all the "masseuses" are naked, you're hammered, and your friends are cracking you up. For $40, that's a good time.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.