Bill Cosby, What the Frick?

July 7th, 2015 at 7:02:20 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Fleastiff
Good for you, Reno. Where there is smoke there can be a smoke machine too, often generated by lawyers.

Oh, I was being sarcastic.

You're not still in denial on this, are you Fleastiff?
July 7th, 2015 at 11:07:10 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote:
You're not still in denial on this, are you Fleastiff?

Send me a bribe and who knows? I might switch sides? If enough members send in enough bribe money, he may even be brought to justice despite me.

Its damning testimony and I can not imagine why he would have said it if it was not truthful. Strange.
n
July 7th, 2015 at 11:49:30 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
"Proof will always matter more than public opinion. The sworn testimony is proof. Completely disgusted."

What's disgusting is she chose not to
believe a platoon of angry women and
took Cosby's side. Women do NOT as
a rule lie about stuff like this, quite the
opposite. They are far more often going
to keep quiet because they're humiliated.

I wonder if Cosby realizes how bad this
makes black men look. He was a beacon
on a hill, a self made black man. Who used
his power to act like a common black criminal.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 14th, 2015 at 8:26:11 PM permalink
Fleastiff
whoopi goldberg dumps her support of bill crosby basing it on 'escape by statute of limitations'
July 14th, 2015 at 8:41:19 PM permalink
Evenbob
He still has supporters? He's evil of the hoof,
that's one sick in the head dude. One time
when he was young, maybe. But most of
his adult life? That's just plain scary.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 14th, 2015 at 9:54:15 PM permalink
Fleastiff
talk about sick in the head... you got a lot of Hollywood types and tabloid readers making accusations and alot of bandwagon types.... for "evil on the hoof" its better to look for evidence.
July 14th, 2015 at 10:16:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
talk about sick in the head... you got a lot of Hollywood types and tabloid readers making accusations and alot of bandwagon types.... for "evil on the hoof" its better to look for evidence.

More like believing one person's word over 20.

Quote:
Someone's word is evidence, it's witness testimony. Most criminal cases are based solely on witness testimony.

Nathan Weeks
Criminal Defense Attorney

(some lawyer I found on the Internet I'm quoting)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 15th, 2015 at 12:20:03 AM permalink
Evenbob

When dumbshit Whoopsie drops you,
when she's done with you, when she's
no longer fooled just because you're
black, you are gone.
July 17th, 2015 at 9:27:11 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
When dumbshit Whoopsie drops you, . . . you are gone.

forget whoopsie and cosby for a minute.... focus on the poor octogenarian rolf Harris in shottsworth prison's stale fetid air.... and Paddy Power, the bookie for Ireland, england and austrailia mounts giant photos on the back of large flatbet trucks and drives them all over australia with the slogan the only australian we don't want to get out.

Now is that kicking them when they are down or what??
July 18th, 2015 at 12:49:57 AM permalink
Evenbob
forget whoopsie and cosby for a minute.... focus on the poor octogenarian rolf Harris in shottsworth prison's stale fetid air.... and Paddy Power, the bookie for Ireland, england and austrailia mounts giant photos on the back of large flatbet trucks and drives them all over australia with the slogan the only australian we don't want to get out.

You're making less and less sense lately,
is everything OK?