Bill Cosby, What the Frick?

April 26th, 2015 at 2:55:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I wasn't really thinking back to colonial times.

Susan what's her face who backed her car in a lake with the kids in the car.
The woman who just was aquitted. Her kid was in the trunk of a car, and she went off and had a merry old time while the kid was missing.

Just that recent.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 26th, 2015 at 3:34:02 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: rxwine
I wasn't really thinking back to colonial times.
Well, given my advanced age ...

>>>Susan what's her face who backed her car in a lake with the kids in the car.
The only young man who offered her an escape from poverty and stress of dealing with squabbling kids all the time, conditioned his offer on her getting rid of her "baggage" so she put them where baggage is supposed to be, in the back of the car.

>>>The woman who just was acquitted. Her kid was in the trunk of a car, and she went off and had a merry old time
>>> while the kid was missing.
Didn't hear of it.
May 5th, 2015 at 5:02:58 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Okay folks... The Time has come:

We've had all the slogans: Where there is smoke there is fire; No One Knows What Happens Behind Closed Doors; Railroaded, Witchhunt, Lynch Mob, Tabloid Indictment.

Its now time to take a stand. No more pussy-footing around.

Jimmy Savile: Factually Innocent of all charges.

Andrew Mitchell: Factually Innocent of all charges.

Rolf Harris: Factually Innocent of all charges.

Bill Cosby: Factually Innocent of all charges.

In both the USA and the UK, the police and prosecutors, as well as the tabloids, have simply too much to gain by advancing the stories of the demented liars.
May 5th, 2015 at 5:57:13 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Fleastiff
Okay folks... The Time has come:

We've had all the slogans: Where there is smoke there is fire; No One Knows What Happens Behind Closed Doors; Railroaded, Witchhunt, Lynch Mob, Tabloid Indictment.

Its now time to take a stand. No more pussy-footing around.

Jimmy Savile: Factually Innocent of all charges.

Andrew Mitchell: Factually Innocent of all charges.

Rolf Harris: Factually Innocent of all charges.

Bill Cosby: Factually Innocent of all charges.

Big Deal
Adolf Hitler: Factually Innocent of all charges
Stalin :Factually Innocent of all charges

Hey, they actually killed millions but the fact fleastiff thinks is most important is they were never convicted so therefore , Factually Innocent of all charges, LOL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 5th, 2015 at 6:18:09 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: terapined
but the fact fleastiff thinks is most important is they were never convicted so therefore , Factually Innocent of all charges, LOL
JImmy Savile was not indicted but was the subject of a Royal Report, Andrew Mitchell and Rolf Harris were indeed tried in courts of law. Bill Cosby, so far, has neither been indicted, or tried.
May 5th, 2015 at 11:30:04 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
OJ: Factually innocent by a jury of his peers.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 5th, 2015 at 1:03:05 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Adolf Hitler: Stalin :
My God. You would think Rolf Harris was convicted of rape or something. He was convicted of "bottom pinching" thirty years ago at a time when the practice was daily fare on TV sitcoms and daily fare on advertising for major products in our society.

You gonna put Rolf Harris in amongst Hitler and Stalin, you gonna need an awful lot of prison cells.
May 5th, 2015 at 1:34:48 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Fleastiff
My God. You would think Rolf Harris was convicted of rape or something. He was convicted of "bottom pinching" thirty years ago at a time when the practice was daily fare on TV sitcoms and daily fare on advertising for major products in our society.

You gonna put Rolf Harris in amongst Hitler and Stalin, you gonna need an awful lot of prison cells.

I was simply responding about Cosby.
Dont have the foggiest idea who all these other people are.
Are they famous?
Should I know them?
Were they on the Cosby show as guest actors?
Are they actors or musicians I have seen on TV? What show movie or song?
Why are they famous?
The Savile guy, connected to Savile row?
Bottom pinching makes you famous?
What TV sitcom was Rolf on? Black and white or color? What network? ABC CBS NBC?
What did Rolf sell? Was he famous in commercials such as Flo with progressive or the dont squeeze the Charmin guy?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 5th, 2015 at 1:55:28 PM permalink
Fleastiff
I was simply responding about Cosby.
Dont have the foggiest idea who all these other people are.
Are they famous?
Should I know them?
Were they on the Cosby show as guest actors?
Are they actors or musicians I have seen on TV? What show movie or song?
Why are they famous?
The Savile guy, connected to Savile row?
Bottom pinching makes you famous?
What TV sitcom was Rolf on? Black and white or color? What network? ABC CBS NBC?
What did Rolf sell? Was he famous in commercials such as Flo with progressive or the dont squeeze the Charmin guy?

Rolf Harris was a swimmer, artist, TV entertainer, TV Children's entertainer, inventor of musical instruments, Painter of the Queen's Birthday Portait, MBE, and Order of Australia.
He appeared on Australian TV, Canadian TV, the BBC, and other networks.
He wrote Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
He appeared at a college pub in Manchester that was to be named for one of several ill-dressed people, since he was the only one who showed up they named the pub after him. His murals are considered works of art or were prior to his conviction.

Jimmy Savile was on the BBC and was an emcee of a rock and roll show and a childrens show. He had a unique walking style and featured a massive cigar. He was a professional fund raiser for all manner of health related charities. AFTER his death he was accused of outrageous numbers of sexual attacks on children hospital patients prisoners, some of them comatose, and there were accusations that hospitals provided him with a private room and a long line of young female autograph seekers. He was supposedly protected by the police and the BBC although some of the allegations were so outlandish that some staffers felt broadcasting the accusations would be irresponsible as an implicit classification that were believable.

Andrew Mitchell was a Party Whip who was dismissed for having called a Bobby a Plebe during BicycleGate when the Downing Street cops would not open the vehicle gate for him but insisted he use the pedestrian gate, it was a police orchestrated media led witch hunt.
June 15th, 2015 at 4:23:54 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
OJ: Factually innocent by a jury of his peers.
Precisely. A jury of HIS peers from downtown Los Angeles. If he had been tried in Santa Monica they would have had intelligent people on the jury and the judge would not have been StageStruck nor would the prosecutor have believed himself to be a Buffalo Soldier in a prior life.

Recent Developments:

Jimmy Saville: Some of the more scandalous accusations no longer hold water.

Rolf Harris: There never was any reliable evidence against him except an undated note he wrote to a girl who threw herself at him at 18, but later claimed he was the initiator and that it took place when she was 13.

Andrew Mitchell: Brought down by Police Orchestrated lies regarding PlebeGate.

Bill Cosby: No recent developments, despite all the press in Hollywood about 'everyone knew' no prosecutors have indicted him in ANY jurisdiction.